The BM tactics to deal with the changes

100 Night Elf Hunter
So im thinking with all these major changes to bm, we will be even MORE dependant on pet damage imo. You think bm hunters should start stacking mastery?

Post your tactics and ideas to deal with the current state of bm, and yes playing another spec / class also counts :P

Although Id rather hear tactics other than what I just mentioned last. Changing spec doesnt truly "fix" any issues with the one I want to play, it just avoids it.
Edited by Raygar on 6/24/2013 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Go marks

...So in order to be viable, I have to play a spec I don't like at all?
I'll pass.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you for reminding me I need to reforge...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you for reminding me I need to reforge...

...Crap. I need to make money for that. Crap. I forgot.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Mastery is a stat you want stacked on bm anyways.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Mastery is a stat you want stacked on bm anyways.
It's gear dependent. If you have enough RPPM items then Haste becomes a better stat. But that's just PvE and not for fresh 90s. IIRC for PvP you are kinda right, PvP Power and Resil are more important.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Donurus
Go marks

I'll pass.

Or you know you could just adapt to the changes

As it stands BM remained more or less the same, sans silencing and readiness changes (hoping silencing gets reverted and all hunters get compensated fr the readiness change). You will just need to adjust to not relying on BW to get you out of tough spots by learning to position yourself better and being more aware of what is going on around you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
06/25/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Grapeshot

I'll pass.

Or you know you could just adapt to the changes

As it stands BM remained more or less the same, sans silencing and readiness changes (hoping silencing gets reverted and all hunters get compensated fr the readiness change). You will just need to adjust to not relying on BW to get you out of tough spots by learning to position yourself better and being more aware of what is going on around you.

...That's from the PVP perspective. I don't PVP.
Reply Quote
To be honest my strategy i dont stack master gems really at all because the base mastery given from gear is plenty.

This is my opinion Stack Agility/pvp power according to the correct gem color because the bonus from the correct color gem is very nice

Im not trying to dis the hunters that do this but i find it stupid to stack only agility red gems because the bonus from the gear is better:) please dont take offence to this anyone that does stack red gems
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
My suggestion is not bending over and taking it. Get on the PTR and go to the PTR forum and give in depth reasons why what you saw sucked.

Failing that we should all unsubscribe to get our point across.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
you guys are tripping. BM will still be viable come 5.4.
3 on demand trinkets was kinda ridiculous from an arena standpoint, and gave BM an unfair advantage over the other specs.
Edited by Velexin on 6/27/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]