What is the least CD dependant healer? (PvP)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Title says it all. I wanna know which healer is the least dependant on CDs in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Monks and druids.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
All healers, and classes for that matter, have and should be using CDs so I don't really understand the question. Are you looking to not have to think about Cds or track them at all or something? I seriously had a shaman in raid once not use any and say "I'm not a fan of cool downs".

I would think a holy priest would have it easier than most, no spirit shell, no barrier, infrequent use of pw shield because of the CD, no pain suppression (they have guardian spirit though), no penance (still has CDs on chakra skills though) etc.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It depends on what you mean by a CD. As a resto druid, I have a big CD in Incarnation, a big mana CD in Innervate, and then a whole bunch of short CDs I need to keep track of (Swiftmend, Nature's Swiftness, Displacer Beast, Barkskin, Ironbark, etc.).

Paladins tend to have more of the "big" long CDs, but I think every class has CDs they really should juggle in PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]