Weapon Comparison

100 Blood Elf Paladin
OK, I have not had a lot of sleep so might just be stupid here. I had Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword drop last night but already have Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion with a sha touched gem.

Am I better off keeping the 483 with more strength or the new sword with the higher ilvl and other stats?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Weapon top end damage beats anything when looking to upgrade weapon.

Go with the Zerat, and welcome to the <Hit Club>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks.

Do we get badges or something in this club? Is there a secret handshake?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just gonna use this as a question for me, is LFR Zerat better than LFR Uroe?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Just gonna use this as a question for me, is LFR Zerat better than LFR Uroe?

No. We really, really do not need the hit from Zerat this tier.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It's like 3000 more top end, it's def better.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It hasn't dropped for me yet but would it be worth getting over my current weapon?

516 H scenario weapon that has Crit/Haste? Seeing how I'm already so far over hit cap it makes me cry on the inside.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
It hasn't dropped for me yet but would it be worth getting over my current weapon?

516 H scenario weapon that has Crit/Haste? Seeing how I'm already so far over hit cap it makes me cry on the inside.

LFR or normal? LFR, no. Normal, I'd say yes. Just hope one of the other three weapons drops instead. :P
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
Just hope one of the other three weapons drops instead. :P

Two - same boat as me, not on reg Lei Shen yet.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
LFR or normal? LFR, no. Normal, I'd say yes. Just hope one of the other three weapons drops instead. :P

Yeah I meant normal, and I keep my fingers crossed every boss for that polearm to drop.

I have an unhealthy desire for a sweet strength polearm...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

That sword makes me so jelly. I've had terrible luck with weapon drops this expansion, and I don't have enough gold to buy anything good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]