Crit stacking?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've seen quite a bit of players stacking Crit and though I've seen some off hand comments around it, I haven't really seen any set conclusions about it.

I'm actually quite curious about how Crit stacking will work out for my raid group. Since I'm just messing around in normals, I figured I'll test it out and see if I like it. Constructive criticism is welcome, as I really am not sure how much Crit I should be aiming for in this build. Or how much mastery I should trade off.

Without raid buffs I'm currently sitting at:
Spirit: 12k
Mastery:28%
Crit:23%
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
also very interested in this. has anyone done the theory crafting for it?
Reply Quote
I am the original crit stacker. Ive been stacking crit for holy spec since burning crusade. Works well in raids. I top the healing meters even when people out gear me.
Edited by Grandmaster on 6/24/2013 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am the original crit stacker. Ive been stacking crit for holy spec since burning crusade. Works well in raids. I top the healing meters even when people out gear me.

-.-
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
06/24/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Grandmaster
I am the original crit stacker.

If you were, (which you aren't) you would know the proper term for a paladin who stacks crit is Critadin.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
06/24/2013 06:03 AMPosted by Vod
I am the original crit stacker.

If you were, (which you aren't) you would know the proper term for a paladin who stacks crit is Critadin.

DO NOT QUESTION THE GRANDMASTER.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I tried it out last night after seeing a few of these boards pop up.
My group comp changed from the week before, but here were the logs.

Mastery: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/gqo46w7r227xbzch/analyze/hd/source/
Crit: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/30gacm6uogpi3mdq/analyze/hd/source/

Overall, my spells were stronger, but numbers wise it wasn't a huge difference. The healing comp changed, so it isn't and exact side by side comparison.

I myself will probably stick with Mastery for now until that I need more raw healing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Thanks for the morning Lulz. :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Back in my healing days (BC), I stacked crit and intellect for effectiveness. People need to realize that things have changed and that a single approach to the class over many expansions is not usually the best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]