So um, prot warriors

76 Blood Elf Death Knight
Did not know they pulled top DPS, or 1 shot you for half your health in PVP. Cool beans.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
you're a dk. go blood and spec into death siphon. you'll one shot everyone too on top of having retarded life gain.
Edited by Alexandretta on 6/23/2013 3:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I do not think I should be a tank to be good at PVP, it's retarded.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
you...didn't know this?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
WHAAA WHAAA WHAAAAAt!!!

They are?!?! This is no good at all!

Myself and my fellow warriors shall retreat to our council fortress high in the snow covered mountains, concealed in clouds of such pureness that the snow below them looks tainted and discuss this over many days on how to stop this.

Thank you mister DK. It is a good thing a class like you, which has never been overpowered ever and has never had an ability that has griefied players endlessly, braught this to our attention.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
they do?

i want to meet this unicorn out of !@# prot war who can do that
Reply Quote
they do?

i want to meet this unicorn out of !@# prot war who can do that

They only exist pre-85. So it's only a matter of hitting max level and really the higher you get the less of a threat they become if you're properly gearing yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
eh, I've had some Oh-!@#$ moments trying to heal players in the 60 honour gear.

They only exist pre-85

That I can believe though. Always wondered when it actually slowed down.
Reply Quote
Oh sorry, did not know that this 1 DK would be the character you look at. I mean in General, and this is more directed towards lower level PVP. I understand in higher levels it's damage isn't proportional, but blizzard needs to focus on all around players.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Oh sorry, did not know that this 1 DK would be the character you look at. I mean in General, and this is more directed towards lower level PVP. I understand in higher levels it's damage isn't proportional, but blizzard needs to focus on all around players.

No they don't, level your f**king character.
Reply Quote
Yes they do, besides the current base of subscribers, if they want to attract new players, they need both aspects of the game. If one of those new subscribers happens to so be part of a PVP type of players, then how would that in any way attract him to stay?

Also, as a half veteran player, even I like to level up new toons and PVP, it's boring to keep 1 toon only.
Edited by Shinokinsi on 6/23/2013 9:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
2 death siphons at your level will heal you to full TWICE and 2 shot anyone u come across

what are you complaining about?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Prot specs are redic below 85. They are junk afterwards. Its annoying, but in a few more lvls youll be fine.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Low level pvp was never meant for balance. >.>
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I've done 51k damage in one global in the 69 bracket. On a guy with 8k health. Hilarious, and working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Low level pvp was never meant for balance. >.>

This is the dumbest cop out of all time. Why? That's an excuse for lazy game design and balance, and is unacceptable as an excuse.

It would be quite easy to balance low level PvP. 50% reduction to all healing, all damage, and all CC duration. Game fixed, you're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
WHAAA WHAAA WHAAAAAt!!!

They are?!?! This is no good at all!

Myself and my fellow warriors shall retreat to our council fortress high in the snow covered mountains, concealed in clouds of such pureness that the snow below them looks tainted and discuss this over many days on how to stop this.

Thank you mister DK. It is a good thing a class like you, which has never been overpowered ever and has never had an ability that has griefied players endlessly, braught this to our attention.

I like you.
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Druid
so far at my level, the highest crit i have ever done with my Starsurge is around 2K, the highest crit i have ever received from a prot war's Revenge is almost 4K, and the shield slam is around 3.5k. and i only have 5K HP. not to mention prot war have 2K more hp and can reduce all spell damage by half.
Edited by Thower on 6/24/2013 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Where ya been, man? You're a little late to the party.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/23/2013 03:42 AMPosted by Shinokinsi
1 shot you

06/23/2013 03:42 AMPosted by Shinokinsi
for half your health
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]