Line of Sight

90 Human Rogue
Fix it....like right meow...

Serious note, tired of being buttmangled by ranged because Riot...excuse me, "Blizzard" is too incompetent to fix the gigantic a** stumps in WSG and the terrain in just about every other BG...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
06/23/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Foxka
buttmangled

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
i know man... "i'll just hide behind this gigantic tombstone..." watch a mage /giggle and get a fireball to the face :(

but sometimes when there's absolutely nothing infront of you and you try to charge someone, it's suddenly out of sight
Edited by Panzergnome on 6/23/2013 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Nerf Draven.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I love how they'll fix the dumbest things that didn't need to be fixed, but you still get blown up through stumps in WSG which has been a problem since the universe was created.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Nerf Draven.

Damn scrate, nerf all ADCs.

i know man... "i'll just hide behind this gigantic tombstone..." watch a mage /giggle and get a fireball to the face :(

but sometimes when there's absolutely nothing infront of you and you try to charge someone, it's suddenly out of sight

It's a vicious cycle.

I love how they'll fix the dumbest things that didn't need to be fixed, but you still get blown up through stumps in WSG which has been a problem since the universe was created.

Yeah mayne, them stumps haven't even grown an inch in the 7+ years they've been chopped last.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's the worse when you still get hit by Hunters or Mages through certain terrain like rocks or some sort of pillar.

I'll be in combat behind one of the huge tree stumps in WSG and out of the corner of my eye see arrows or frostbolts going through it.
Reply Quote
Not only stumps in WSG, but any channel spell, if started in LoS, can still be channeled if your target goes out of LoS.. Like wut?

Why is that even a thing..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Momotaro

Because blizzard tends to listen to the draenei hunter male named Legollaxxsx when its time to implement some changes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I do not exaggerate when I say I have been hit in WSG while running into the upper entrance to the Ally flag room (near their GY) by a hunter standing below the Ally GY shooting through the ground, unhindered and definitely not even visible. Must be +40 yrds ez. And it wasn't one or two shots, it was a good eight or ten seconds. Unreal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]