Stables at the Farm

90 Night Elf Hunter
Wife and just finished Galleon and headed to the farm. As we were pluckin weeds, she suggested, "Hey, you know, we should be able to interact with our stable here, it has all the comforts of home."

What say you Team Green? Yay, nay?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Sounds logical but I doubt they'd do it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sounds logical, so I doubt they'd do it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
That would actually make me visit my farm more. I rarely go there unless im low on trees which I carry and plant on people as a "diss" when I kill em.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Sounds logical but I doubt they'd do it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
That would actually make me visit my farm more. I rarely go there unless im low on trees which I carry and plant on people as a "diss" when I kill em.

So those trees DO have a use!

Stables on farms? Sounds okay to me, but Blizz wants us to interact more, not hermit the day away down on the farm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Blizz wants us to interact more, not hermit the day away down on the farm.
To be fair, though, how much socialization do you get between your farm and the Halfhill stable master? (For all of my fellow PVP realm inhabitants, Chaos Bolts to the face do not actually count as conversation starters.)

As has been said before in this thread: it sounds like a good, logical idea and that's why it will likely never happen. Perhaps one day, we'll get stable masters on our farms as well as the ability to allow a handful of our pets to wander the premises. If we do, it'll probably be in the dance studio patch.

- Hool
Would pay $30 for an expansion involving a combination stable master-dance studio.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
06/25/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Hool
To be fair, though, how much socialization do you get between your farm and the Halfhill stable master? (For all of my fellow PVP realm inhabitants, Chaos Bolts to the face do not actually count as conversation starters.)

As has been said before in this thread: it sounds like a good, logical idea and that's why it will likely never happen. Perhaps one day, we'll get stable masters on our farms as well as the ability to allow a handful of our pets to wander the premises. If we do, it'll probably be in the dance studio patch.

- Hool
Would pay $30 for an expansion involving a combination stable master-dance studio.

You guys on PVP realms have all the fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
06/25/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Hool

1) /Dismiss Pet
2) Finger over Disengage.
3) Finger over Deterence.
4) Finger over Rediness. Repeat 2 and 3.
5) Have clear path to phased farm.

6) Time to shop at Halfhill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]