do you get pissed

32 Human Hunter
When the same enemy class kills you? xD Makes me feel worthless, i always try to calm myself it wasn't a fair battle when i die from another hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Never seen a hunter kill anything that wasn't afk.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
used to do that with rogues. Then I learned that if you kill a rogue, they'll likely spend the entire rest of the BG trying to kill you.
If you happen to be leveling a resto druid and kill a rogue...wow...just wow.

In general no. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's annoying.
Edited by Scylvendi on 6/23/2013 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would hope I never get killed by another resto druid... (The only class I hate getting killed by is a rogue.. damn rogues)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
When i die to frost mages spamming their fingers of frost ice lances for 50k, then i die a little inside.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wouldn't say that I get pissed, but I figure out where I went wrong.. and seek vengeance. >:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
used to do that with rogues. Then I learned that if you kill a rogue, they'll likely spend the entire rest of the BG trying to kill you.
If you happen to be leveling a resto druid and kill a rogue...wow...just wow.

In general no. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's annoying.

If you laugh at them they spend the rest of the bg trying to kill you as well. Of course they generally wait till you're fighting someone else/lowered health to open.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I get pissed when a frost dk front loads buttons and murders me before I can do anything about it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
When I die to a resto shaman I take a long hard look at my life, and wonder where it all went wrong.
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Warrior
Then I learned that if you kill a rogue, they'll likely spend the entire rest of the BG trying to kill you.

Yup I was super guilty of this. Oh Mr. Mage did you have fun killing me? Have fun being harassed through CC/death for the remaining 20 minutes of this BG!

But if I get outplayed by someone in a big way it usually makes me smile. I want to fight them again to see if I can win! Not even in a hate filled way but just a real "Oh man you really put me in my place, I want a rematch!" sort of deal. Probably from all the fighting games I played while growing up.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
When I die to a resto shaman I take a long hard look at my life, and wonder where it all went wrong.

^ that comment lmfao
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Warrior
When the same enemy class kills you? xD Makes me feel worthless, i always try to calm myself it wasn't a fair battle when i die from another hunter.

of course he gets mad, he donest have the capacity to learn how the other player killed them.

conversely, when i am killed by a member of the same class, i pay attention to my combat log and try to remember what he did that got him the upper hand.

what gets me PISSED is when i WIN in a good, evenly matched fight agaisnt a same class member, to have him come back and kill me with my own tricks.

becuase it means he is smarter than me, not that he had a better rotation or gear
Edited by Ninjaboy on 6/23/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I like it. Helps me learn my class even more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kinda on topic, when I know I'm in a losing BG I find someone/class I really don't like and just tunnel them the whole match.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I never really engage in Ret vs Ret fights outside of instanced PvP. I guess I just don't enjoy fighting the same class. I loathe fighting equally geared Human Rets with them OP trinkets.
Reply Quote
I get pissed when I keep getting killed by hunters (or the same hunters in a bg) over and over again :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Try learning from what they do instead, and recognize that some specs have an advantage over other specs. For example, an equally skilled BM hunter should kill a MM hunter (even if MM is better at killing other classes). The mechanics just give them an upper hand.

A good tactic to use against other hunters is to stick to them like glue, play like a rogue and stay behind them. If they disengage, disengage after them. This catches a lot of people off guard as they're used to fighting another ranged class at range, and have to spend more of their time trying to face you to get a shot off.

I've been PvPing with my hunter since Vanilla though. I made it to 2200 arena rating in BC but have only played casually with RL friends since then. If another hunter kills me (like legitimately kills me 1v1) in a BG I'm much more likely to be impressed and respect them rather than get angry.
Edited by Scrappy on 6/23/2013 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If someone goes out of their way to kill me I spend the whole rest of the game ignoring all objectives and players and kill them while spamming emotes.

This usually results in them logging on my server and raging at me afterwards. Word of wisdom, don't be a #!!@*!** and go out of your way to cc me/interrupt me as a melee. And if you do, you better have a healer with you or the next 20 minutes will be miserable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]