The Lion Roars

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey gang -- been on Sen'Jin since vanilla -- rarely post on the forums.
I'm looking for help getting through the pvp portion of the legendary questline. "The Lion Roars". Any pvp premades or guild out there willing to help out a lone retpally?
Happy to compensate in whatever form necessary. I'm in all honor/crafted premade gear and ilvl like 480 in pvp gear.
Let me know ingame or on this thread and thanks for your time.
DrBob
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't know if this will help, but I managed to complete both of those by getting on early, like between 6am to 8am server, and just doing pugs. Both of those only took me a few tries each at that time. Good luck!
Edited by Lunanox on 6/23/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Good advice. I'm an early bird so I'll try that. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This quest line is about to make me quit. I left a pvp server because I was tired of pvp. I pvp from time to time but making me do it to continue a pve quest line is stupid. So many people come in with no pvp gear at all. Do the horde have the same 2 BG to win for their legendary? Cause for these 2 only they always stomp ally. It's usually a 1600/500 win for them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Same quest for the horde. I really didn't mind doing PvP for a change, and I'm one not to PvP at all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Something is seriously wrong with this quest because 11 loses today and everyone each horde has over 40 kills each. Alliance less then 20 each most under 10. You can sort the killing blows, damage done/HK and every category has all horde on top and all alliance on bottom.

Seriously makes me very irritated and wanting to find something else to play. It won;t be the first time I quit. I quit for 8 months before Panda came out. It would be one thing if it was something I had control over but I don't it's all dependent on the 9 other people who most times come in pve gear.
Edited by Scrimm on 8/17/2013 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I can carry you through a couple wins if you still need. Alliance has its best results in bgs in the morning from 6am-2pm ish
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]