Who Has The "Best" Paladin Transmogrification

63 Night Elf Warrior
I thought I heard The Avengers calling... Thor reporting in! (My previous T-mog)

http://www.preachgaming.com/media/kunena/attachments/2848/THORTRANSMOGV3.0.jpg
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Murdaus thats pretty sic brotha !!

Awwwwwww you're so adorable you look like a little mad smurf!!!!

My xmog is pretty sick, but I am not currently wearing it. I am a ninja. That is all.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<
Edited by Santiva on 6/26/2013 1:34 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I really like mine a lot.
90 Human Paladin
I like how mine turned out.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If I could get a helm that would work for this better, I'd say mine.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I like how mine turned out.

mines better cuz i exmogged my bracers. (yes you can actually see the bracers)

but my favorite is http://174.137.65.157/My%20Web%20Sites/Icy%20Veins/wowroleplaygear.com/2012/01/17/black-deathbone/index.html

which you can't obtain anymore :(

(it's the chest piece in the blood elf chick picture i like)
90 Human Paladin
Just kickin it old school cept bracers razorgore is not my friend. But in all honestly paladins have such a wide variety of awesome looking sets its just not fair to other classes. =P
Edited by Default on 6/26/2013 9:14 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Seven
Your transmog makes me want to rush into battle screaming "IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT B!%#&"

This is my random ret gear, dosent have a matching set (though the sword is to match my pvp armour which i think it matches VERY well)

PvE Transmog is Crystal Forged (Tier 5) with heroic Shield from bethtilac and the re-skin of End of Dreams from naxxx (maexxanas femur i think now?)
Edited by Harthstnhero on 6/26/2013 9:47 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
still missing t3 chest, legs, belt for my transmog :(
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo

We're almost twins! :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really like mine. Not very elaborate but I just wanted something simple without going too simple/realistic.
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't have the best Paladin transmog, but I do have the best Sunwalker transmog.
100 Human Paladin
s
100 Human Paladin
I need opinions about this new cloak of mine. What do you think ?

http://i.imgur.com/xSeKSYI.jpg
Edited by Madawk on 6/26/2013 2:55 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Seven
Your transmog makes me want to rush into battle screaming "IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT B!%#&"

I've been on the battlefield with Seven many times and I can tell you his xmog definitely makes him want to rush in shouting something... I couldn't really hear what it was tho under the sound of my own screams!

I think it had something to do with either justice or rainbows, yes. Definitely justice or rainbows.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Id equip mine to show you but im currently facing the rather difficult Area 52 queue time boss.

No one told me it was heroic mode today either

Its mostly Pally T11 (reinforced Sapphirim) and matching cape off twin demons in BT and Netherbane and the Heroic shield off ICC airship fight
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Olla!
90 Tauren Paladin
Mines obviously the best.....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]