Who Has The "Best" Paladin Transmogrification

90 Human Paladin
Just one of my 4 sets I use depending on if im holy or ret and in pvp or pve build.
Still I like all four of my set this one included, hate all you want im a mean looking pally!
This doesn't work quite as well on the armory as it does in-game, what with the helm and shoulders not being lit up.

http://i42.tinypic.com/9pwadu.jpg
90 Human Paladin
I'm quite fond of mine. An over-used model with an under-used color. I have to say, I have not seen anyone else use the full mog anywhere yet.

Aye, a fine set from the pre-Lich King special drops in the Plaguelands...likely never to be seen again.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Personal fan of FL gear. But a lot of the gear on this post is nice looking as well.
1 Human Warrior
I like mine... its very angelic^^
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like mine... its very angelic^^

@Candy, I like your set (and I typically don't like that helm, but you make it work well), but I think that the weapon could be a little more... angelic?
90 Draenei Paladin
Mine's not really unique or anything, but I think it looks really good with my character.

Especially the Libram on her belt (although Armory doesn't show it!) - I'd always imagined my Paladin carrying around a journal of some sort since the beginning, so it has some dual-functionality in my mind. ;D

Simple sword and shield since she admires the tenacity and faith Human Paladins have in "their Light".
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mine is the best there was, and the best there ever will be. Deal with it nerds.

;D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got tired of all the blood stains so I just roll with black. Easy to keep clean
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Judge me.

get it?

LOL!
90 Human Paladin
Argent Champion reporting in.
90 Draenei Paladin
Sexiest Pally checking in.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not the best but I really like this pvp mog.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have arrived, this thread is over.
90 Human Paladin
me >

i'm pretty
90 Draenei Paladin
Got tired of all the blood stains so I just roll with black. Easy to keep clean

Diggin it Deathflash... Don't see enough dark mogs. Even a pally has a dark day every now and again.
Edited by Belloria on 6/27/2013 3:56 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
Check it. Had this when I was a Blood Elf, but I think it transitioned to dwarf pretty well... at least as much as anything could. :D
90 Tauren Paladin
Nothing great. : p
90 Human Paladin
Im sorry Im here to steal the THUNDER
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]