Who Has The "Best" Paladin Transmogrification

100 Human Paladin
I love my Transmog, I wanted a 'Holy' look but without losing my Draenei persona, so mixed a couple sets to get it done.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love my Transmog, I wanted a 'Holy' look but without losing my Draenei persona, so mixed a couple sets to get it done.

I'm digging it, it looks good. Is the purple on the shield out of place from behind?

Here's my brand new transmog - Loken decided to hold out for a week on dropping the axe.

Whatchy'all think?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Platekini is where it's at!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OPA Crusader Style
90 Human Paladin
OPA Crusader Style

I'm a fan of yours.
100 Human Paladin
I used to wear that same set, then i wore the recolor red version which I liked a lot. Now I have this, next week it will probably be something else. Damn transmog addiction...
90 Human Paladin
can i be a cool kid with my xmog?
90 Human Paladin
Probably me, or anyone with the challenge gear :(
100 Tauren Paladin
I like trying different moggs but I wouldn't say I have the best....still shows me as prot....my set goes better with my 2h hammer..
Kind of depends on what race/look they're going for, some sets look incredible depending on the race. Like this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarlet-crusade/Tathlyn/simple that's really great for a Blood Elf to wear, boldly wearing the colors of his people but I couldn't imagine any other race doing much else with it.

I prefer simple but man, what I'd do for a set that looked like this in-game. http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Turalyon.jpg

Everything is too flashy I suppose, just need some more grit in the world of Transmog!
Edited by Malakk on 7/7/2013 11:58 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Crusader viking ftw!
90 Human Paladin
I took my "mog" off I tend to change them frequently I like most of everyone's here!
90 Human Paladin
Instead of using the overused lightbringer, going with a "vindicator" look. It's still just as appealng as Lightbringer, but a welcome breath of fresh air.
100 Human Paladin
Mine look like warcraft 3 paladin :) even with book at waist!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Caine is king.
100 Human Paladin
Bollocks!
100 Tauren Paladin
Whatchall think?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Johnny is king.
Fixed.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love my current set, but I'm working on getting the sun well set with different shoulders.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]