Who Has The "Best" Paladin Transmogrification

90 Blood Elf Paladin
No its me! =)

#tacos4tinkerbell
Edited by Thejd on 8/3/2013 10:32 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm rather partial to my set!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really like mine, i know i don't look like a pally but just wanted to make a set with my blood knight tabard.
90 Human Paladin
Still working on mine. Farming the recolored Judgement set. And yes, that weapon is transmogged from TUF. I roll old school.

This pally used to be human (back in 2006), so she has the entire Field Marshall set, which looked great on my blonde-headed human, but awkward on my blue space goat. :-)
90 Human Paladin
Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 6 are my personal favorite, best is subjective.
90 Human Paladin
Meow.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I enjoy mine but there isn't a best Xmog, everyone has different opinions.
90 Orc Shaman
The paladin challenge mode set is, in my modest opinion, the best armor set available in the game. So... Any one who has that gets my vote.
90 Dwarf Paladin
:D~?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like mine a lot, but the belt doesn't match. Probably can't see it due to the armory position, but it's the crafted PvP belt. I like the libram on it :D.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Idk about best but mine sure does match pretty well.
90 Human Paladin
There all beautiful, but I've yet to see a reason to change my mog to anything else.

#1 female paladin mog!! :P
86 Human Paladin
I know this set is common, but damn the sword and gear compliment each other well.
90 Draenei Paladin
i like my bikini armor set with ma sun lute
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Crystalforge is the best XMog. :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't label mine as being the best, but I like it. Well, except for the sword. I really need a better sword. >.< If I can find the time, I'm going to try and farm Firelands for Zoid's Firelit Greatsword, or simply amass as much Honor as I need for Cataclysmic Gladiator's Greatsword.

I think they fit the fiery red theme I have going on.

You sound just like me omg.

I have a Zoid's on this Paladin, but I haven't been using a Firelands set for a while, but, I'd like a Zoid's on my alt paladin just because it looks so good, even if it wouldn't match the set I have on her.
90 Worgen Death Knight
I do and I am not even a paladin. Fear my helm.
88 Blood Elf Paladin

#1 female paladin mog!! :P

Is mine, thanks dear.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love mine. My best attempt at a plate ninja. Not very "pally like" but oh well.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]