looking for people to level 1-90 with

90 Worgen Warrior
I have been playing on and off since vanilla and have years of experience with world of Warcraft. I am looking for a few people who want to start new characters on an oceanic realm. You don't have to be experienced coz im patient and willing to help the group in any way i can, im bored of leveling by my self and would like some company. If you like to have fun, muck around and do random junk for !@#$s and giggles while casually leveling then this just might be the most epicest quest you will ever accept. Add my real id LoflMonster#1769, send me some in game mail or even respond to this post and ill get back to you.... eventually =P
Reply Quote
Im interested. Looking to make a new toon and some new friends.
Reply Quote
17 Undead Priest
hey im keen aswell, my characters are on jubei also so it'll make things alittle easier:)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
well i am looking for a new realm i am getting tired of my one, if you guys are all keen on this idea i would love to join you's :)
Reply Quote
61 Dwarf Shaman
I would be more than happy to join anyone, I play on Saurfang but if someone wants to start again i would love to join you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
id love to join you guys, i tried to add you but LoflMonster#1769 doesnt seem to work, anyway get back to me when you can :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
LofLmonster#1769 should work
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
aiming to start leveling this week on wednsday. probs going jubei horde side to level a guild while we do our stuff but nothing is set in stone yet till i hear from everyone about what they want to do. add me in game so i can set up the last details like what class and role you would like to play. i will be on monday at around 4:30 pm svt.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hi there,
a group of 4 mates have just setup on Dath Remar (Horde). We are currently lvl 25 and leveling with refer a friend XP bonus linked between all of us. 3 of us haven't played since BC and have just started new accounts.

Enjoying our time back in Azoroth so far and would be happy to have more people join us for the ride if interested. We have a casual focus and unlikely to ever raid ect, but hope to complete as much as we can in regards to other parts of the game. Couple of us enjoy pvp, we all love dungeons!

If anyone is interested in having a couple of friendly ppl to explore and level with send me a PST in game. (oh and if it matters, we are aged from 30-50)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'm tempted. I just came back after years of not playing or barely playing. My US server (Windrunner) is a ghost town hordeside even during north american hours.

I had a 60ish priest from back in Vanilla raiding days on Khazgoroth and foolishly transferred it off to Windrunner. Massively regretting that decision right now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
interesting. what faction will you be on?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
you still looking to do so? if not is anyone in this post still willing to do so ?
Reply Quote
38 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm interested Barthalis horde pst me - Bedlex. I am online as we speak level 7
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
anyone still interested ? starting today
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I to also love long walks on the beach.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Im also looking for some people to level with. You don't have to come to my server, We could battletag if you would like. I have full boa for just about all classes. Let me know if you wanna play together, Also I have a 62 shaman im leveling if anyone that level has an alliance.
Im on sentinels realm
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Rogue
So many peeps replied to this post You should make a guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]