Priest or druid desired more for raids

90 Troll Warrior
So I long story short I'm main changing from my warrior and just came back from a break after quitting 2 weeks into mop. Want to roll heals for fresh gameplay from my warrior main of 7 years.

I'd like experienced healer's opinion's on what is the most desired healer for heroic progression between Priests of both specs and Druids.
Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
both spec are very viable and atm with t16 they will be very close in hps and utility, but in the end the ability to spirit shell and do incredible amounts of damage through attonement is desired in raids. (FYI i know nothing about holy priest, they seem to have been dead for awhile now in 10m raids)

as a healer i personally prefer healing with a druid. they have tranq. really high throughput with soul of the forest. or tree of life. they have mushrooms (can be used as a lay on hands)

in the end it comes down to what u prefer and want to play with.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Thank you for your insight. I'm going to continue to level the priest so I can enjoy him at 90, but am split on the main switch..
Thinking about the utility priests bring to the table I think that will make it the more needed class between a druid or priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]