[5.4] Legendary Cloak and Healer Trinkets

100 Dwarf Priest
well i really really hope they do something with healing tide totem reduction as well even though everything else got buffed for 25 mans hitting everything tranq/revival/divine hymn makes HTT heal people for poo. :(

They probably won't, because it's a talent.

The cooldown reduction will probably apply to Ascendance though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
there's no way it wouldn't proc off uplift, and with how easy it is to throw a consistent stream of uplifts out, it might as well proc off the ReM ticks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
06/28/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Flintte
well i really really hope they do something with healing tide totem reduction as well even though everything else got buffed for 25 mans hitting everything tranq/revival/divine hymn makes HTT heal people for poo. :(

I can't see any way they'll touch a talent's cooldown reduction.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just need to have 5.4 come out in september so i have my first cloak by then >.<

Interested to see what the cloak procs off of. Seems like a hard thing to balance with monks/druids rolling crazy hots everywhere and shaman/pally/disc using a lot of single target mixed with some aoe spells.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
WOW!!!! Holy priests are going to be *very* strong this next tier...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
06/27/2013 04:59 PMPosted by Skootalloo
So the legendary proc is pretty ridiculous, being passive.

Just depends on the proc rate/ICD.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk

gauging by every proc rate \ icd in the past, it'll have a high uptime.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
06/28/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Flintte

The cooldown reduction will probably apply to Ascendance though.

I'll cry if they apply it to Spirit Link instead
Edited by Elíka on 6/28/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
06/28/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Poena
So the legendary proc is pretty ridiculous, being passive.

I'm not sure if there is one. The DPS legendaries are pretty explicit about there being a proc chance and the tank one actually mentions the CD on it, but the healer one says nothing to point toward it being a proc.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
WOW!!!! Priests are going to be *very* strong this next tier...

I fixed it for you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
If the proc chance is anything like any other proc chances, it's gonna proc all the time and off of everything, even to the point of overwriting existing procs.

So it's just you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
If the proc chance is anything like any other proc chances, it's gonna proc all the time and off of everything, even to the point of overwriting existing procs.

So it's just you.

I am sure it will have a ICD. Thinking practically here... Unless the tank or player is low the proc could be wasted. From what i have read i don't see a way to direct the proc.

Most of the time i have the boss targeted with vuhdo so i don't have to target players to heal them. Where is the proc gonna go then?

During a hymn the proc could land on me and not the tank ect. Could also proc while pre casting SS with PoH wasting the proc.

not to mention my other worry. Atonement heals procing the buff on a player who is either already full or is standing in fire and needs to die.

The proc thing seems kinda iffy. Good when its good but bad when its bad.

If it's RPPM, no, it won't have an ICD.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
It's probably going to behave the same way as the legendary meta gem, if not better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If the healer proc really requires the spirit cap I'm going to /wrist.

Is there any way to confirm? After 3 months on the quest I am at 11/12 runestones and will be getting my cloak next week. I REALLY need to know as I intend to get the non-spirit one atm.

Also, can you trade in your cloak for a new one?

So many questions.

You can destroy and rebuy for 7k currently. Supposedly in 5.4, you'll be able to buy a second/third from black prince for 7k.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Supposedly in 5.4, you'll be able to buy a second/third from black prince for 7k.
Great news if true. Do you happen to have a source for that info?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
07/01/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Disinterred
Supposedly in 5.4, you'll be able to buy a second/third from black prince for 7k.
Great news if true. Do you happen to have a source for that info?

They are currently still unique on the PTR. GC has tweeted that they'd consider changing it, but nothing concrete yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah 3 percent of missing health is not a lot. Not by a long shot. I honestly a very high uptime with it.

If it was low uptime it would be worthless.

Has to be good no?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]