World Of Warcraft Battle Chest for $5

(Locked)

7 Human Mage
So I just downloaded the starter edition of World of Warcraft and it showed an add today that i could upgrade to the battle chest for $5. I tried to click it and it sent me to buy it for $19.95. Do I need some kind of code to get it for the $5?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10245929/This_Week_Only_--_Epic_Summer_Sale-6_18_2013

Hurry, though—the sale ends June 24, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
90 Goblin Warlock
So I just downloaded the starter edition of World of Warcraft and it showed an add today that i could upgrade to the battle chest for $5. I tried to click it and it sent me to buy it for $19.95. Do I need some kind of code to get it for the $5?

The sale ended 4 days ago.

The current price of the Battlechest is $19.95
7 Human Mage
Ok so they need to take down the ad when you login. Thanks
Edited by Deadlybeauty on 6/28/2013 4:17 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ok so they need to take down the ad when you login. Thanks
The login ads are rotated and updated after you have logged in. If you installed the game and haven't played since the sale was current, it might still show you the old sale ad until you allow your client to update.
90 Gnome Mage
if this was a store id be given the price shown, lame!

But it's not, and it was a cached promotional offer that had expired.
3 Gnome Rogue
if this was a store id be given the price shown, lame!

Try walking into Walmart with an expired ad and demanding the sale price. Tell us how that works out for you.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]