For the Neutral!

(Locked)

90 Tauren Death Knight
Too bad there isnt a mailbox on the turtle. Potion of deepholm would be priceless.
25 Pandaren Priest
So you're doing the South Park stay in the forest killing boars approach? Nice. I kind of want to make a DK and not turn in the quest to join the Horde so I can be level 90 in Org and have guards throw bananas and spit at me. I sat one day without turning it in and some guy got pissed and whispered me, "TURN IN YOUR QUEST ALREADY!"

I just felt like addressing this even though it's 2 days old. When we first got DK's, I made one right away like everyone else and before I turned in that last quest, I got curious... I was on a PvP server at that time so I got to wondering, what would happen if ran into a contested zone. When I got there and my PvP flag did not come on, I took it to the next step and ran into a hostile zone and still was not flagged. At this point, I'm feeling super confident and walk into an enemy capital... where I'm promptly destroyed by the city guards, but still wasn't PvP flagged.

The above has long since been fixed by Blizzard. Once you come out of the starting DK zone, but do not turn in that last quest in Org/SW, you are now a part of the horde/alliance. You cannot interact with the NPCs in Org/SW, but you can go to any other capital to access the bank or AH like normal and you can quest. I have not taken one to 80 recently so I am not sure how the quests for Cata would play out. I may do that for a distraction just to find out and because it is fun to take a DK like that and to go into Org/SW and "/emote spits on you." while the guards and NPCs yell and throw rotten fruit at me.
76 Worgen Death Knight
That is amazing. I would like to try that. It sounds interesting. At what area do you stay at to gather? Also, what is the best class for this?
Edited by Scourgewolf on 7/8/2013 7:24 PM PDT
26 Blood Elf Warlock
They should let you leave at 60. That having been a level cap at one point, and the crazy amount of time it has taken to do this.. He deserves at least that, if not an achievement.
94 Pandaren Rogue
If you make it I will kiss you.

Or not. Whichever is the biggest encouragement.
76 Worgen Death Knight
If you make it I will kiss you.

Or not. Whichever is the biggest encouragement.
I laughed.
100 Pandaren Shaman
Was at 42% to go, I believe when I logged off last night, got it to 30% to go now before I went ahead and valor capped on my warlock before reset. So hopefully by Thursday I'll hit it with any luck.

You cannot interact with the NPCs in Org/SW, but you can go to any other capital to access the bank or AH like normal and you can quest. I have not taken one to 80 recently so I am not sure how the quests for Cata would play out.

Maybe someday I'll do this, having a 90 toon that this happens to... LOL Though, I couldn't stand my DKs before, so would prob end up gathering to level... or pet battles.
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/8/2013 8:21 PM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
30 xp per herb? That's...insane. Your title is appropriate. Have you done some number crunching on this? I think it'd take years to get to 90...
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You are one brave panda! I really hope you make it. ^_^
90 Tauren Death Knight
"What makes a man turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"
100 Pandaren Shaman
30 xp per herb? That's...insane. Your title is appropriate. Have you done some number crunching on this? I think it'd take years to get to 90...

Most likely, yeah... there will prob be another experience nerf by the time I get into those high numbers. Though, I wish I could run Herald of the Titans on this toon, but other than being stuck in the starting zone, I'd need 9 other people that level as well, and we'd need better gear than this. :P
10 Pandaren Hunter
Been gathering herbs for a good time now, hit 10 and felt like exploring a bit. You really start to notice a lot more about the Isle when you're not planning to leave it.

At what point do the herbs take a dip in experience? I've been getting consistent increments of five for every level, so I assume the breakpoint is soon.
100 Pandaren Shaman
Experience is low, goes up quite a bit at one point and then eventually seems to stay at 10 and 15 [20 and 30 on rested]... I've been probably getting that for the last 30 levels, I'm guessing.
100 Troll Druid
Probably been said a million times before, but I love you.
100 Pandaren Shaman
17% to 58. :D

Probably been said a million times before, but I love you.

/hug

Never seen many druids, Don't know any Pandaren druids.
23 Worgen Rogue
I would like to join you and make a community of Neutrals. This is awesome dude. Don't give up!
100 Pandaren Shaman
5% to 58
/woot
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]