For the Neutral!

(Locked)

5% to 58
/woot

I said thisin another thread.

I feel you should get the insane title if and when you get to 90.

Or some sort of special title if you are the first one(not that anyone could see it unless they made a panda)
90 Blood Elf Warlock
5% to 58
/woot

Or some sort of special title if you are the first one(not that anyone could see it unless they made a panda)

He uses the Insane title already.
90 Undead Death Knight
He is the most amazing of players...big cheers and hugs
90 Human Mage
Dude.. wow.. and I thought the Ironman was a grind.. This is.. well insane..

/salute
/cheer
94 Pandaren Shaman
Hit 58... will be uploading a video in a bit, seems the vid split in two when I was recording [must be because I hit print screen while recording] so will have to merge the two hopefully. Took a bit of a scenic route as this level came to a close just to have a little variation in the recording, though not much. :P

Level 58 http://oi42.tinypic.com/2w4xjwx.jpg
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/10/2013 7:18 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Go Doubleagent! You have way more patience then I do.
90 Troll Druid
07/10/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Doubleagent
Hit 58... will be uploading a video in a bit, seems the vid split in two when I was recording [must be because I hit print screen while recording] so will have to merge the two hopefully.

Well done, my pandaren friend!

Keep at leveling this neutral shaman!

He uses the Insane title already.

Ya know, I never bothered to click on his armory....wow ok am dumb.

What sort of title can we give him? Patient or Insane seems sort of Droll.

How about Doubleagent the Masochist?
100 Draenei Death Knight
You know, Doubleagent, I bet that had you chosen to go Monk, you might have been able to leave the isle using Zen Pilgramage... The one that ports you to pandaria for training?

That would be interesting...
94 Pandaren Shaman
I bet that had you chosen to go Monk, you might have been able to leave the isle using Zen Pilgramage... The one that ports you to pandaria for training?

That would be interesting...

They hotfixed that like October last year? It won't work now until you pick a side, neither do any of the other teleport things like Scroll of Recall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hkLkQ5jY4 (Still uploading - Level 58)
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/10/2013 8:03 PM PDT
100 Orc Hunter
You remind me of the guy who used to blog about being a melee hunter (he didn't even have bow or crossbow skill).

I heard of another who leveled to 90 without ever killing anything.

People like you have more patience than most.
94 Pandaren Shaman
I shudder to think of the time it'll take once the experience gets into the millions.

The video should be finished uploading now.
66 Draenei Death Knight
You are like Everbloom, but taking it to the next level. =D
If you had to choose Horde or Alliance, which would you?
94 Pandaren Shaman
I think I'd opt to stop playing this character if faced with a forced decision after having put that much time into it.
66 Draenei Death Knight
I think I'd opt to stop playing this character if faced with a forced decision after having put that much time into it.
Ah, I would do that too, I am trying this out on a Pandaren. If it doesn't work out for me, I'm doing it on another regular Alli race. =)
90 Troll Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Freelance/simple

Here is my neutral Pandaren! :D

You have inspired me good sir.
Edited by Shuku on 7/11/2013 7:20 PM PDT
24 Night Elf Priest
I had hoped Blizzard would make the blood elves the game's first neutral race. They didn't. We had to wait three expansions to get a neutral race. Having the Pandarans be neutral is not the same as having split the elven nation in two.
90 Night Elf Druid
"Doubleagent the Neutral" shall be the title you are given if you get to 90 on that isle.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]