For the Neutral!

(Locked)

100 Pandaren Shaman
Someone should do a monk. I'd be curious to see what happens when a neutral monk learns zen meditation. It's a way off the island

It's been hotfixed, doesn't work until you leave the isle, just like Scroll of Recall (after level 40) from inscription.
100 Tauren Shaman
grats on getting ashes 4 days ago! Also saw you have the Insane title. 700 more lock boxes to go and I get it!
100 Draenei Shaman
07/18/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Doubleagent
Someone should do a monk. I'd be curious to see what happens when a neutral monk learns zen meditation. It's a way off the island

It's been hotfixed, doesn't work until you leave the isle, just like Scroll of Recall (after level 40) from inscription.

Ah shucks.
100 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, I was waiting for LFR to pop on my main and figured I'd do TK while I wait and sure enough it dropped. Now I won't feel obligated to run it every week, I'll probably do Sunwell now to try and get the bow for the guild achieve [since I can't wield it myself]
100 Pandaren Shaman
Hit 59 about 10 or so minutes ago.

http://i.imgur.com/fLNIZ2J.jpg?1

Video still processing/uploading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ebw6BlzleE
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/18/2013 5:44 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Any time I start thinking dailies are getting repetitive, I remind myself of this thread.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I take it that a warlock can't summon you either?
90 Troll Warlock
wow gratz guy, 59 and still havent just said "forget this" and chose a faction? impressive, i couldnt do that even if i wanted to, not a profession kinda person lol
90 Goblin Warlock
Hit 59 about 10 or so minutes ago.

Grats on 59!!
90 Human Hunter
You do realize drawing MORE attention to yourself will just cause them to enable a level cap when on the Wandering Isle, right?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/26/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Doubleagent
I wonder, could you get a friend to create a Pandaren Mage and level him up the same way you did, and then use mage portals to get yourself off of the island?

How about a recruit a friend summoning link?
90 Worgen Rogue
I have no strong feelings for this thread whatsoever. :|
79 Orc Hunter
I have no strong feelings for this thread whatsoever. :|

If I don't survive, tell my wife, hello. :l
80 Goblin Mage
You do realize drawing MORE attention to yourself will just cause them to enable a level cap when on the Wandering Isle, right?

What would be the point? It's not like he's hurting anyone, or affecting anyone's gameplay. No reason to do something like you've suggested.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I wonder, could you get a friend to create a Pandaren Mage and level him up the same way you did, and then use mage portals to get yourself off of the island?

How about a recruit a friend summoning link?

someone mentioned it earlier in the thread. you have to have picked a faction to be able to do that, which kills the warlock idea I had too
Edited by Sunspirit on 7/19/2013 9:12 AM PDT
100 Pandaren Shaman

It's one of the GMs who encouraged me to start a topic about it, so I don't see the harm in it. And if there was a level cap then they shouldn't put hunter pets that require level 69 on the isle... cause someday I will level a hunter just to tame them.
90 Human Warrior
07/19/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Doubleagent

It's one of the GMs who encouraged me to start a topic about it, so I don't see the harm in it. And if there was a level cap then they shouldn't put hunter pets that require level 69 on the isle... cause someday I will level a hunter just to tame them.

Why isn't your shaman a hunter :<
100 Pandaren Shaman
Didn't realize the hunter thing until after my shammy was pretty high level. I started leveling a shammy primarily for Ghost Wolf since there is no riding training.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]