I must make a hunter to try that. I want one of those cool looking tigers :D
90 Tauren Druid
zZq
Go, go, go!
Good luck Doubleagent!!!!!
:D
90 Pandaren Shaman
/wave Irenic

I just hope I'll be able to hit 60 before I go on Vacation [prob won't be on much that week]

A little discouraged as I lost my Firelands "Delegation" quest items on Saturday (on my main) when I tried to use the portal, so it seems I got to gather them all again and try again... one of the worst designs of a quest, they should stay in the bags until you loot the branch and turn the quest in. So, probably an extra Firelands run this week when I could be leveling this guy more.

Still got 86% to 60, so it'll be awhile yet.
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/22/2013 4:52 PM PDT
20 Pandaren Mage
I can't believe how much dedication you have.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Think I was at 71% to go when I logged off last night.
90 Human Warlock

Tired of that island yet? :P
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Slow and steady, heh.
90 Blood Elf Mage
You go panda!
90 Pandaren Shaman
07/23/2013 02:54 AMPosted by Killercaitie

Tired of that island yet? :P

If anything, I'd stop playing, I wouldn't opt to leave the island even if I got tired of it, in the event that I ever get tired of leveling, I'll just leave the character and come back to it later, but as of now, still working on it.

Edit: 7/24/13 As of log off, 50% to 60.
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/24/2013 8:11 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
Doubleagent the Insane is an appropriate title.

I applaud your efforts and will be following your progress even if this thread hits a post limit.

*salute*
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This is by far the best thing I have seen/heard of in WoW in a very very verrryyyy long time. I no longer feel worthy to wear my "the Insane" title. Keep it up!
90 Undead Death Knight
I am sooo waiting to see you hit 60
90 Night Elf Death Knight
If only we could be neutral with all characters with free reign of the game. I'd love to distance myself from this silly Alliance/Horde nonsense we're forced to go through.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am sooo waiting to see you hit 60

Hopefully this weekend, trying to hit it before I leave for vacation. Currently have 45% still to go.
90 Orc Shaman
Eh... What if you do that on a pandaren mage? Would you get the ports for all the cities, or just no portal at all?
90 Pandaren Shaman
Eh... What if you do that on a pandaren mage? Would you get the ports for all the cities, or just no portal at all?

All the portal trainers are outside the isle, but before they fixed it people were saying none were available at the trainers [granted none of them would have been high enough to see if Shat or Dalaran were there...] if you are capable of learning any, it would probably be those 2 and the Ancient Dalaran Portal. But this relies on leaving the isle neutral, which you can't.
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/25/2013 3:38 PM PDT
90 Orc Shaman
Portals aren't automatically learned like spells?
90 Pandaren Shaman

Nope, those still have to be trained at a portal trainer (Same with Teleport), not on the Class Trainers, they were a seperate purchase all along.

Though, I'm not sure if I'm going to pick a level 60 talent when I get there, can't change what I choose as there is no dust available.
Edited by Doubleagent on 7/25/2013 3:42 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Mage

No, you still need to pay gold to learn them at the portal trainer.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]