For the Neutral!

(Locked)

100 Pandaren Shaman
FyI . there are 5 pet battle master quests that when complete you turn them in from your quest log.. do them on main/alt, then turn them in on your panda. at lvl 1 you would be 90 exp per and lvl 89 you would get 200k exp per(1mill a day). at your lvl you would get roughly 10k exp per(50k a day). takes like 10 mins to do em all. you probably could have been lvl 90 by now with as much time as u spent pickin herbs..

westfall, redridge, darkshore, southern stv, and northern barrens. might be more, them are the 5 ive noticed that turn in from quest log from anywhere

If this is true, that would be freakin awesome. Granted I'd probably herb in my off time still, as I need something to do while I watch my TV shows. I always thought they were turned in at the pet masters.
Edited by Doubleagent on 8/5/2013 12:30 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
@Doubleagent: In case you missed it in that fall damage thread and still wanted to try and get the Going Down achievement, I usually pick that achievement up once I am on the quest at Temple of Five Dawns that sends you up to the top floor in a whirlwind. Mostly because it's just easier to get back up to the top if I mis-judge my leap.

As you run onto the bridge heading from the temple there's a cliff on the south side of the bridge that you can leap from back into the courtyard of the temple. It usually takes me a few tries to line myself up correctly to miss the nearby rocks and the courtyard wall at the bottom. You'll probably be coming from Morning Breeze Village, so you should easily spot the cliff I'm talking about on the right of the bridge as you approach the Temple.
90 Goblin Death Knight
And people called me crazy for leveling a pacifist mage to 90 by herbing and mining. I kinda wish I'd thought of this first, it's right up my alley.

Best of luck.

Lol I saw you in the valley and was like..wtf. Congrats on 90
100 Pandaren Shaman
@Doubleagent: In case you missed it in that fall damage thread and still wanted to try and get the Going Down achievement, I usually pick that achievement up once I am on the quest at Temple of Five Dawns that sends you up to the top floor in a whirlwind. Mostly because it's just easier to get back up to the top if I mis-judge my leap.

Thanks, I've advanced too far into the questline so the only way I can find for me to get up there is to eat up a fatigue sickness and take a spirit rez. Someday I might give it a try but atm it's a pain to walk the long way around the isle to get to the spot where I can get fatigued and die.
100 Human Paladin
very cool,.. something I would like to do but would never be able too. good job,..

anyone try a similar thing with deathknights,.. either staying under control of the lich king or never turning in the last quest to the alliance king and getting fruit thrown at you in sw even at 90?

so we can have a 3rd faction of the scorge
Edited by Alexor on 8/5/2013 12:57 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
any gilneans try seeing how far they can lvl without turning into wolves,. or how far they can get without joining the alli?
100 Human Rogue
FyI . there are 5 pet battle master quests that when complete you turn them in from your quest log.. do them on main/alt, then turn them in on your panda. at lvl 1 you would be 90 exp per and lvl 89 you would get 200k exp per(1mill a day). at your lvl you would get roughly 10k exp per(50k a day). takes like 10 mins to do em all. you probably could have been lvl 90 by now with as much time as u spent pickin herbs..

westfall, redridge, darkshore, southern stv, and northern barrens. might be more, them are the 5 ive noticed that turn in from quest log from anywhere

If this is true, that would be freakin awesome. Granted I'd probably herb in my off time still, as I need something to do while I watch my TV shows. I always thought they were turned in at the pet masters.

ive been doing it on alts while using an elixer of wisdom for 300% xp aswell, it was 400k exp per turn in at level 84. of course u cant use one of those

to make sure for your case though, i made a lvl 1 panda and turned in 1 of the quests before i even took a step.it was 90 xp at lvl 1(1/4 of the level) but like i said im doing it on a lvl 89 right now for 220k exp per turn in(1 MILLION XP per day). every time you lvl the amount goes up
Edited by Nailbomb on 8/5/2013 1:02 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Shaman
This pet thing might just work, I see it in my quest log as being able to turn in, will do a bunch before logging on my neutral.

any gilneans try seeing how far they can lvl without turning into wolves,. or how far they can get without joining the alli?

I have one at 10 or 11, I think. But I've put it on my side mission for now.
90 Undead Warlock
If this dosn't get it's own title, you got robbed. That's more insane than the insane title you already have.
90 Human Warlock
Sir, do you have a moment to talk about what the Alliance can offer you?
90 Pandaren Monk
Maybe if you were a Monk they'd allow you to use the zen portal-like spell that takes you to Pandaria :O
93 Worgen Death Knight
No, you have to train the ports in order to use them, sadly. :(
90 Troll Rogue
Maybe if you were a Monk they'd allow you to use the zen portal-like spell that takes you to Pandaria :O

Unfortunately I already tried that... won't let you use it.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Freelance/advanced
100 Pandaren Shaman

epic coment xD
100 Pandaren Shaman

Reminds me of door to door salesmen. :P

Edit: 45% to 61 now... Much better.
Edited by Doubleagent on 8/5/2013 4:52 PM PDT
100 Dwarf Shaman

As soon as you leave Gilneas you turn into a werewolf. You can get out of gilneas at level 1, but you aren't supposed to. (you didn't hear that from me!)
@OP, just to mess with peoples emotions, you should stay at level 89 for a month or so. Everyone would be dying for you to hit 90 and you would be the most magnificent troll ever.
This pet thing might just work, I see it in my quest log as being able to turn in, will do a bunch before logging on my neutral.

Just want to confirm that the tamer quests from the zones that were listed in this thread do work. Just made a test panda and I was able to complete them.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]