For the Neutral!

(Locked)

90 Undead Rogue
How about scroll of Rez or inv a friend. The one that allows you to summon a friend to you. If they can't summon you, maybe if they play a Mage, you can summon them and have them port you off.
55 Gnome Death Knight
How about scroll of Rez or inv a friend. The one that allows you to summon a friend to you. If they can't summon you, maybe if they play a Mage, you can summon them and have them port you off.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe you can summon someone to you or be summoned out. As far as I know, you can't from the worgen/goblin starting zones, and they're essentially the same as Pandaren (minus the choosing-your-faction part, they're all story-locked), so I would assume the same is true here.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, you can't summon a friend with RAF, main reason would be you'd need to be the same faction, and since when you leave the isle you are no longer neutral and therefore cannot be summoned off as neutral because the other person would now be horde or alliance.

154,000 exp from 56 to 57. Should be fun.
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/26/2013 3:23 PM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
this is awesome
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh my god. That's what I call tenacious.
Hey, Doubleagent, I'm going to make an Pandaren and stay neutral. Thanks for inspiring me!
90 Human Warlock
As a bifactional, I support your cause!
As a bifactional, I support your cause!

I agree with you.
76 Blood Elf Mage
Awesome! ^^

You remind me of that female druidess who leveled from 1-85 without killing anything.

I'd make a neutral myself but I'd feel too unoriginal copying someone. :p
Edited by Thalyr on 6/26/2013 3:43 PM PDT
71 Undead Death Knight
Am so cheering you on! :)
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Panfactional would be an excellent name for a neutral character.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey, Doubleagent, I'm going to make an Pandaren and stay neutral. Thanks for inspiring me!

Glad to hear it. :D We're certainly low on members.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
"What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"

–Zapp, Brannigan
90 Pandaren Monk
Theoretically, if you grouped with a few other neutrals who'd previously made it off the isle, they should be able to summon you, I should think. That said, them making it off the isle previously was likely through an exploit or through an over-looked class mechanic, so you might not even want to take that route. I'd wanted to make a neutral, but had decided not to, as all the ways off the isle seemed to be a form of cheating, to me.
58 Troll Death Knight
Wow, awesome work!
I wish neutral was a real option.
Same. Ive been wanting since day1 vanilla WoW to go Neutral..

06/26/2013 06:04 PMPosted by Shyala
Theoretically, if you grouped with a few other neutrals who'd previously made it off the isle, they should be able to summon you,
Maybe if he did RAF with someone then not only he could level high as neutral but maybe his friend could summon him with the summon friend ability.
Edited by Scyl on 6/26/2013 6:14 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Theoretically, if you grouped with a few other neutrals who'd previously made it off the isle, they should be able to summon you, I should think. That said, them making it off the isle previously was likely through an exploit or through an over-looked class mechanic, so you might not even want to take that route. I'd wanted to make a neutral, but had decided not to, as all the ways off the isle seemed to be a form of cheating, to me.

This is actually a good question. What would happen if you grouped with 4 other players, had the 4 of them choose a faction, then attempt to summon you from a stone? Or if 2 players were grouped, if 1 chose Alliance and the other Horde, would they still be in the same group together?
90 Pandaren Shaman
If you're in group with someone and they do the quest to choose a side the group automatically disbands. I've grouped with a few people on the isle to chat and it's happened each time.

----------

Yeah, wouldn't want to go that route, plus I think they made it for those who got off were brought back when they logged off.

They way I'm leveling by the means provided on the isle feels more natural. Albeit reminds me a bit of the South Park episode I watched recently when they were farming boars for experience.
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/26/2013 6:15 PM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
That's quite an achievement to have already gotten to 56. I'm definitely interested to see how this goes. Good luck!
90 Human Death Knight
Wait, how do you level up with only like 1-10, or something like that, enemies?
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wait, how do you level up with only like 1-10, or something like that, enemies?

Herbalism
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]