For the Neutral!

(Locked)

90 Human Death Knight
06/26/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Doubleagent
Wait, how do you level up with only like 1-10, or something like that, enemies?

Herbalism

That's all you do? I would be bored.. but you have inspired me to start a neutral Pandaren, thank you.
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Doubleagent - We've got an entire Guild full of people who are (attempting) to level without killing anything. Some are doing it like you - quest free and only mining and herbing.

Of course we also have exploring, archeology, and now the great bonus of pet battles!

But it's HARD. Many of us have accidental kills... :( (I've got 5 - it doesn't show up right on the armory.)

Great work! I'd love to be able to be Neutral to both factions. Like a Mercenary.

I wish you could find a way off the Island.
90 Human Paladin
I bet he is trying to get his own achiev name after him lol
After all thats how jenkins was found by some player who was crazy enough to do the impossible lol

Blizzard NEEDS to give this guy some sort of recognition.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, I've killed myself once on purpose on the Wandering Isle from fatigue... progressed too far into the quests and lost access to half the isle [have to die in a certain area and take a spirit rez to get up there, which is one of the main reasons I'd like to fly there]

Yeah, I have a druid that I leveled most of 85-90 on pet battles with.

That's all you do? I would be bored.. but you have inspired me to start a neutral Pandaren, thank you.

Yeah, I do a few more openraids now in my spare time, helps a change from this once in awhile. Multi-tasking is probably the only way I stay sane... just got to make sure I got enough stuff to watch (Which I do have a lot I haven't gotten aroudn to still).
90 Human Death Knight
I bet he is trying to get his own achiev name after him lol
After all thats how jenkins was found by some player who was crazy enough to do the impossible lol

Blizzard NEEDS to give this guy some sort of recognition.

I concur with you.
90 Human Death Knight

Yeah, I do a few more openraids now in my spare time, helps a change from this once in awhile. Multi-tasking is probably the only way I stay sane... just got to make sure I got enough stuff to watch (Which I do have a lot I haven't gotten aroudn to still).

Jeez, I don't know how you do it but Blizzard should really give you some recognition.
90 Troll Druid
Keep leveling, Doubleagent.

For the Neutral!
90 Human Paladin
I wonder... if you had rolled a Mage, would it have given you a Teleport spell when you hit 17? Maybe that's the real reason they didn't let Pandaren be Druids. You would just teleport to Moonglade at 14 and never choose a faction. Maybe you still could with that Monk ability that sends you to Kun-Lai.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, I log on this guy daily. Got to make progress... bit by bit.

I wonder... if you had rolled a Mage, would it have given you a Teleport spell when you hit 17? Maybe that's the real reason they didn't let Pandaren be Druids. You would just teleport to Moonglade at 14 and never choose a faction. Maybe you still could with that Monk ability that sends you to Kun-Lai.

Nah, those require a portal trainer. And having leveled a druid as a Worgen in the starting zone [while also trying to stay there] it just doesn't let you port until you finish the zone. And the Monk ability, they made it for you need to leave before using it.
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/26/2013 7:01 PM PDT
76 Blood Elf Mage

You can't. It prevents you from teleporting in the worgen starting zone when you get the druid port at 12ish.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
If I don't survive, tell my wife "Hello".

I see what you did there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H06kpn2C3Fk
76 Blood Elf Mage
I am now leveling a pandaren rogue named "Neutral" (low pop server).

Wish me luck! What quests can I do before any areas get blocked off?
90 Troll Druid
Nah, those require a portal trainer. And having leveled a druid as a Worgen in the starting zone [while also trying to stay there] it just doesn't let you port until you finish the zone. And the Monk ability, they made it for you need to leave before using it.

You must have tried a lot, eh? Have you done anything similar in the past?
90 Troll Druid
Oh, I also want to know if you have ever thought of changing your class. Would that greatly impact your leveling? A boost to mobility using a rogue, possibly?
90 Undead Rogue
I admire your tenacity.
90 Pandaren Shaman
You must have tried a lot, eh? Have you done anything similar in the past?

Put a lot of thought into it. I have a level 27 Warlock Goblin still on Lost Isles, tried to do the same with a Worgen but the phasing messed me up, though I do have a level 11 Worgen Warlock that hasn't been bit [via pvp pet battles].

Oh, I also want to know if you have ever thought of changing your class. Would that greatly impact your leveling? A boost to mobility using a rogue, possibly.

Shamans have wolf form which is a +30% boost in which you don't lose when herbing. One of the main reasons I picked shammy when I realized I couldn't be a Warlock. I do have a Level 7 neutral hunter I may level more at some point [there is a pet on the isle that you need to be level 69 to tame...]

Wish me luck! What quests can I do before any areas get blocked off?

I'm not sure what quest gets rid of the portal in the temple that takes you up top but it's sure annoying not being able to get to part of the isle without taking rez sickness. X.X
Not that I need to go over there to herb, but a change in scenery once in awhile wouldn't be bad.
90 Troll Druid
Is there a large amount of people leveling up as neutrals past the faction deciding quests? I might create a character on the Wandering Isles and try to level it up quite a bit as a neutral. Oh, I wager you wouldn't mind a little company while you're leveling up on your server, right?
90 Pandaren Shaman
Most people don't stick around long when I go off and mention the odd 500,000 nodes from 89 to 90 (I used to have the apx amount figured out better but that was before the exp nerf), or 6000 from 55 to 56... scares away a lot of people. A lot of people just want to get to maximum level as quick as possible, or just don't see a reason to not pick a side.

Oh, and for anyone wondering... this is the NPC that you need to be Level 69 Beast Mastery to tame... please not that on the Wandering Isle once you pick a spec you can never change it, or get dual spec (no trainers) as there is no Vanishing Powder or any way to get the herbs to make your own with inscription.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=56274 Guardian of the Elders
90 Human Death Knight
Will you ever choose a side if you get REALLY bored?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]