For the Neutral!

(Locked)

90 Troll Druid
Will you ever choose a side if you get REALLY bored?
90 Pandaren Shaman

No, I already have a 90 shaman, I have no interest in another one on either Alliance or Horde by picking a side... when my /played is already scary... I could probably level a shammy 1-90 in less time than it took me to get from 50-55... actually I can guarantee it. 50-55 was probably around 130-150 hours.
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/26/2013 8:11 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
06/26/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Doubleagent

No, I already have a 90 shaman, I have no interest in another one on either Alliance or Horde by picking a side... when my /played is already scary... I could probably level a shammy 1-90 in less time than it took me to get from 50-55... actually I can guarantee it.

Ahh.. good luck with that.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, it takes like 30+ hours to gain a level in game now and that's if I'm constantly on the move, and only stopping to turn stuff into ink when my bags are almost full. So, to chose a side now would make what I've done up to now, pointless. If you get what I'm saying.
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah, it takes like 30+ hours to gain a level in game now and that's if I'm constantly on the move, and only stopping to turn stuff into ink when my bags are almost full. So, to chose a side now would make what I've done up to now, pointless. If you get what I'm saying.

I totally understand, your tenacity is commendable.
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh, and for anyone wondering... this is the NPC that you need to be Level 69 Beast Mastery to tame... please not that on the Wandering Isle once you pick a spec you can never change it, or get dual spec (no trainers) as there is no Vanishing Powder or any way to get the herbs to make your own with inscription.

Well, if you can mount than Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth Sells Vanishing Powder
Edited by Darigato on 6/26/2013 8:19 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well, if you can mount than Reins of the Traveler's Tundra MammothSells Vanishing Powder

Unfortunately, No Riding Trainer. Had there been I would have bought the 14 slot bags it also sells. What's even worse when I get 81+ and it'll need Dust of Disappearance to change talents or respec.
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/26/2013 8:27 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is it possible for you to have heirlooms?
58 Troll Death Knight
Is it possible for you to have heirlooms?
Last time I went there there was no mailboxes so nope.. Unless they changed this..
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Your a damned hero. Not the one we wanted, the one we needed.
90 Human Priest
This makes me wonder if you did this on a mage and got to the level for a shat or dal port and mailed the runes to it would that get you off of there...?

edit:

guess there's no mailboxes so nvm

But JOB WELL DONE!
Edited by Thawall on 6/26/2013 10:33 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This makes me wonder if you did this on a mage and got to the level for a shat or dal port and mailed the runes to it would that get you off of there...?

You dont need runes. BUT, there are no portal trainers.
100 Tauren Hunter
Good going and keep on going.

When you reach 90 I hope Blizz memorializes your toon by placing it in the isle with the title of something like "The Undecided One or The Neutral One," so it can be seen on all the other realms.
90 Pandaren Shaman
60% until 57. I really want my Earth Elemental which opens up at Level 58... the little things one looks forward to when you level slowly.

06/26/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Nalin
Good going and keep on going.

I will if can. :)
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/29/2013 9:43 AM PDT
90 Undead Mage
I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you.
91 Night Elf Druid
I love what you're doing! Very cool alternative play style. ^^
90 Draenei Death Knight
I love this...playing the game the way you want too
9 Pandaren Monk
I am...Neutral.

Edit: Armory gah.
Edited by Neutral on 6/30/2013 9:05 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]