90 Pandaren Shaman
/wave

44% to 57...

This grind reminds me of the "Faith of the Heart" song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sYjDc8i4I - song
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/30/2013 9:19 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
FoE
Reminds me of an old title from the original Guild Wars. The first game had an 'instanced' zone where people could learn from trainers, etc. You could leave as early as level 2 if you so wished (20 was the max in this game as well, 2 took a little while), but there was a title/achievment to get to level 20. Past a certain point none of the mobs will give any experience, and the only way to achieve the title was to 'death level'. There were a few bosses that roamed the zone, you had to gather them to a resurrection shrine and have them kill you to gain experience, and level them to the point where they gave experience again, over and over.

I wish you all the the patience of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
Edited by Malphast on 6/30/2013 11:37 AM PDT
89 Dwarf Paladin
Reminds me of an old title from the original Guild Wars. The first game had an 'instanced' zone where people could learn from trainers, etc. You could leave as early as level 2 if you so wished (20 was the max in this game as well, 2 took a little while), but there was a title/achievment to get to level 20. Past a certain point none of the mobs will give any experience, and the only way to achieve the title was to 'death level'. There were a few bosses that roamed the zone, you had to gather them to a resurrection shrine and have them kill you to gain experience, and level them to the point where they gave experience again, over and over.

I wish you all the the patience of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

The Legendary Defender of Ascalon, the one from pre-searing... I had a few friends who went after it, one about has it but his computer crashed and he hasn't bothered to load guild wars back with guild wars 2 out.... The death leveling thing was ridiculous and time consuming... Had a friend figure out he could afk and death level the charr outside the gate to 21 so hed leave his computer on over night to do it... Until his computer started crashing every other night... Kudos to anyone who had that achievement.
90 Night Elf Mage
About how much gold do you have at the moment?
90 Draenei Paladin
I took a screenshot to remember this moment for when he does become another immortalized players into the game :D WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!
ok, just spitballin here... but would a monk get the monk portal to pandaria?
90 Draenei Monk

:O
55 Gnome Death Knight

As I recall, they used to. And has since been hotfixed.
This is a thread for legends...
72 Human Mage
Blizz, get an achieve in game for this man. Stat!
90 Undead Death Knight
Blizz, get an achieve in game for this man. Stat!

I agree
85 Tauren Warrior
I bet he is trying to get his own achiev name after him lol
After all thats how jenkins was found by some player who was crazy enough to do the impossible lol

There is already a Double Agent achievement. I wonder what his would be.

"You're neither with us, or against us"
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/30/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Alaliianna
About how much gold do you have at the moment?

2299 Gold, 1 silver
90 Draenei Shaman
How did you get that much gold, are you vendoring everything including herbs?
90 Pandaren Shaman
How did you get that much gold, are you vendoring everything including herbs?

Turn them into pigments, and then turn them into Moonglow ink, Moonglow ink vendors for 1 gold a stack. Can't do anything else with herbs as there are no mailboxes.
I wonder how this would work with recruit a friend bonus. Would it be much faster?

also, my nelf mage learned teleport without a mage trainer?
Edited by Deltasheep on 6/30/2013 7:14 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
I wonder how this would work with recruit a friend bonus. Would it be much faster?

Not really, two people going after the same nodes.
87 Tauren Druid
But, you can't leave without choosing a faction...so, all of this is just to do it because you can?

What do you do when you hit 90 in 5 years?
well, one person could get the nodes, then when he was too high a level could grant the other person up?

also, why dont you do pvp pet battles?
Edited by Deltasheep on 6/30/2013 7:17 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]