For the Neutral!

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Shaman
well, one person could get the nodes, then when he was too high a level could grant the other person up?

also, why dont you do pvp pet battles?

Don't think granting levels works until you pick a faction. Can't PVP Pet battle as neutral.

What do you do when you hit 90 in 5 years?

Shoot for 95.
Edited by Doubleagent on 6/30/2013 7:21 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
I bet he is trying to get his own achiev name after him lol
After all thats how jenkins was found by some player who was crazy enough to do the impossible lol

This post makes absolutely no sense.

06/30/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Doubleagent
I wonder how this would work with recruit a friend bonus. Would it be much faster?

Not really, two people going after the same nodes.

Free grantable levels.
Edited by Uiharu on 6/30/2013 8:18 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
Accidental double post.
Edited by Uiharu on 6/30/2013 8:18 PM PDT
87 Pandaren Monk
I worship this man. He Is not even off the Starting zone also level 60. He has inspired my entire life. I thought of doing that once, yet when I hit 12 I could not wait to get off!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
shesh and I thought me and a friend leaving the isle at lvl 17 with RAF was ridiculous. Keep going i'm curious to see if you can get 90.
90 Blood Elf Mage
This is absolutely amazing.
90 Pandaren Monk
I bet he is trying to get his own achiev name after him lol
After all thats how jenkins was found by some player who was crazy enough to do the impossible lol

This post makes absolutely no sense.

06/30/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Doubleagent

Not really, two people going after the same nodes.

Free grantable levels.

Make sense to me and thats what matter
90 Tauren Hunter
But, you can't leave without choosing a faction...so, all of this is just to do it because you can?

Which is the crazy beauty of it. Because he can.
Edited by Nalin on 6/30/2013 9:14 PM PDT
90 Troll Warlock
Sucks you can't be druid, either. You could learn flight form.

Good luck to you.
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/30/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Jemsbon
Sucks you can't be druid, either. You could learn flight form.

Somehow I don't think flying is switched to 'on' at the isle. The normal mounts tell me it requires artisan riding, the flying ones [that can't be used as ground ones in no fly areas] say something like Can't use that here.
90 Pandaren Shaman
You should start a twitter handle @doubleagentpanda that's probably too long. Update players on your progress better. :P

Mmmm, I'm a little twitter... what's the word for it... illiterate. I just have a hard time understanding how it works. Though, it is a pretty good idea.
86 Troll Warrior
Your from mannoroth to, eh?

Seems like the best people are from mannoroth.

We go you, classicola, and of course me.

Keep going pal, you're doing great. I think the expansion after next is going to come out by the time you are 90.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Still say you need a neutral herbalism trainer NPC named Dubal Eijint
58 Pandaren Monk
Think about all of the time you're wasting doing something so stupid instead of being outside living a real life.

SMH

You're wasting time telling other people what to do with their lives. Newsflash: It's none of your business, and never will be.
80 Night Elf Hunter
Think about all of the time you're wasting doing something so stupid instead of being outside living a real life.

SMH

What? Because all of us sitting here playing WoW aren't wasting our lives in some form or another? Lol.

Anyways. That's a crazy amount of dedication! Choosing monk would have been nice too, for the rest bonus. You probably could have found a way to roll off the Peak of Serenity. xD
Edited by Lexirra on 6/30/2013 11:05 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]