Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
But how did you know what effects it would have? Earlier today, when I was doing my daily investigation for Commissioner Mittens, I noticed some goblins in an alleyway. They were trading very intricate vials. They were spooked off once they saw me, but one of them dropped a vial, simply engraved with a S on the side. I went back to my laboratory, where I previously cracked the code for the Lei Shen Puzzledisc, and ran some bacterial tests on the vials. Guess what I found in them. I found a 95% amino acid match with the DNA of bovine creatures. The other 5% of the amino acids were arranged in a way so that they could be compatible with ALL humanoid races on Azeroth. I know your secret, Sarinda, and I know you are planning to use the Throne of Thunder as a hideout as you unleash this bio weapon upon the world.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?
I got a court meeting with king wrynn and he nodded his giant chin. And Garrosh sent back a very hateful letter but said yes in it anyway.
Well keep in mind, no matter how bad our relationship gets, you can't test on me, for two reasons.
First of all, I am here on behalf of the CoM, and we have a very clear understanding.
The second reason is one I won't explain here, but it makes it physically impossible to test on me...
Edited by Lynnera on 6/28/2013 7:36 PM PDT
I haven't even set foot in the throne of thunder, and I'm pretty sure it's under occupation. I don't think I can use that.Nope, I have test subjects. You were one of them.
O.o do I want to ask?I got a court meeting with king wrynn and he nodded his giant chin. And Garrosh sent back a very hateful letter but said yes in it anyway.
O.o do I want to ask?
It's not a horrific secret or anything dirty, it is just not relevant now...
I haven't even set foot in the throne of thunder, and I'm pretty sure it's under occupation. I don't think I can use that.
Someone in your organization may have betrayed you...
My organization consist of me and synthetics with a set mind set to only do things I tell them to.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.