Ghostcrawler pregnant with Zarhyms baby !!?!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
06/28/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Sarinda
*bashes head against wall*

What's up?

I have a feeling that I'm still doing terrible damage.
90 Dwarf Warrior
06/28/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Sarinda
I got a court meeting with king wrynn and he nodded his giant chin.
Lass, thet chin has it's own zip code. If it moves at all, people are blown away by the wind it creates.. How could ye tell?
60 Human Mage
But how did you know what effects it would have? Earlier today, when I was doing my daily investigation for Commissioner Mittens, I noticed some goblins in an alleyway. They were trading very intricate vials. They were spooked off once they saw me, but one of them dropped a vial, simply engraved with a S on the side. I went back to my laboratory, where I previously cracked the code for the Lei Shen Puzzledisc, and ran some bacterial tests on the vials. Guess what I found in them. I found a 95% amino acid match with the DNA of bovine creatures. The other 5% of the amino acids were arranged in a way so that they could be compatible with ALL humanoid races on Azeroth. I know your secret, Sarinda, and I know you are planning to use the Throne of Thunder as a hideout as you unleash this bio weapon upon the world.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?
29 Draenei Hunter

By who?

Were you commissioned by the alliance government?
I got a court meeting with king wrynn and he nodded his giant chin. And Garrosh sent back a very hateful letter but said yes in it anyway.

I see..

Well keep in mind, no matter how bad our relationship gets, you can't test on me, for two reasons.

First of all, I am here on behalf of the CoM, and we have a very clear understanding.

The second reason is one I won't explain here, but it makes it physically impossible to test on me...
Edited by Lynnera on 6/28/2013 7:36 PM PDT
Nope, I have test subjects. You were one of them.

But how did you know what effects it would have? Earlier today, when I was doing my daily investigation for Commissioner Mittens, I noticed some goblins in an alleyway. They were trading very intricate vials. They were spooked off once they saw me, but one of them dropped a vial, simply engraved with a S on the side. I went back to my laboratory, where I previously cracked the code for the Lei Shen Puzzledisc, and ran some bacterial tests on the vials. Guess what I found in them. I found a 95% amino acid match with the DNA of bovine creatures. The other 5% of the amino acids were arranged in a way so that they could be compatible with ALL humanoid races on Azeroth. I know your secret, Sarinda, and I know you are planning to use the Throne of Thunder as a hideout as you unleash this bio weapon upon the world.
I haven't even set foot in the throne of thunder, and I'm pretty sure it's under occupation. I don't think I can use that.
I got a court meeting with king wrynn and he nodded his giant chin. And Garrosh sent back a very hateful letter but said yes in it anyway.

I see..

Well keep in mind, no matter how bad our relationship gets, you can't test on me, for two reasons.

First of all, I am here on behalf of the CoM, so and we have a very clear understanding.

The second reason is one I won't explain here, but it makes it physically impossible to test on me...
O.o do I want to ask?

06/28/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Anstyce

What's up?

I have a feeling that I'm still doing terrible damage.
To what?

06/28/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Gibblett
I got a court meeting with king wrynn and he nodded his giant chin.
Lass, thet chin has it's own zip code. If it moves at all, people are blown away by the wind it creates.. How could ye tell?
I ducked.
90 Worgen Druid
Darn, I can't read this thread fast enough. I'm sure there will be at least fifty more pages by the time I catch up...
*Only on page 62*
You guys are awesome. {◕ ◡ ◕}
To what?

Anything. Mainly at the people I'm stabbing. Felt like that for years, always have been haunting.
Darn, I can't read this thread fast enough. I'm sure there will be at least fifty more pages by the time I catch up...
*Only on page 62*
You guys are awesome. {◕ ◡ ◕}
We live to entertain random peoples.
29 Draenei Hunter
O.o do I want to ask?

It's not a horrific secret or anything dirty, it is just not relevant now...

I haven't even set foot in the throne of thunder, and I'm pretty sure it's under occupation. I don't think I can use that.

Oh dear...

Someone in your organization may have betrayed you...
90 Draenei Death Knight
06/28/2013 07:38 PMPosted by Anstyce
To what?

Anything. Mainly at the people I'm stabbing. Felt like that for years, always have been haunting.

Nawww :(
06/28/2013 07:38 PMPosted by Anstyce
To what?

Is this a side effect of that decaying deal?
06/28/2013 07:38 PMPosted by Lynnera
O.o do I want to ask?

It's not a horrific secret or anything dirty, it is just not relevant now...

Oh dear...

Someone in your organization may have betrayed you...
My organization consist of me and synthetics with a set mind set to only do things I tell them to.
Is this a side effect of that decaying deal?

(I kinda mean DPS)

Nawww :(

Always have been putting myself down.
29 Draenei Hunter
My organization consist of me and synthetics with a set mind set to only do things I tell them to.

How else could you explain how those vials ended up in the hands of the black market?
(I kinda mean DPS)
(O)
06/28/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Sarinda
(I kinda mean DPS)
(O)

(Yeah...)
60 Human Mage
Do you (Zarhym) and GC have a photo of the baby, or what it looks like? :)
90 Human Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/1xvnvz5.gif
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]