Ghostcrawler pregnant with Zarhyms baby !!?!

I haven't even set foot in the throne of thunder, and I'm pretty sure it's under occupation. I don't think I can use that.

But who else could've paid off the Silver Covenant? While on the Isle of Thunder, I found a Silver Covenant scout with a dagger in his back. This dagger was of eloquent ELVEN make, with a blue jewel in the hilt of the dagger. In the pocket of the dead scout, I found a hefty amount of gold, as well as MORE VIALS OF THE BIOWEAPON and specific instructions to deliver the gold to none other than Jaina Proudmoore. After the destruction of Theramore, you showed her the power of the weapon. She was fearful of its power, so she agreed to do your dirty deeds. She and her Silver Covenant assaulted the Isle of Thunder SIMPLY so you could inhabit it. While on the Isle, you would use the relics of the Titans to distribute the bio weapon all over Azeroth. You will then charge large amounts of gold and ETERNAL SERVICE TO LORE if they wish to be spared. Point and Case.
Why would I turn the world in to cows though, that would be very lonely. Plus I have friends that I don't want to turn in to cows.

06/28/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Lynnera
My organization consist of me and synthetics with a set mind set to only do things I tell them to.

How else could you explain how those vials ended up in the hands of the black market?
How else would I make money?
31 Draenei Hunter

I believe this partnership may have been a bad idea...

And besides, aren't you being paid by the governments that commissioned you?
06/28/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Lynnera

They don't pay me, I pay them taxes. And what's bad about it, I'm not dragging you in to the black market.
90 Gnome Warlock
....What. What is going on...?
31 Draenei Hunter
06/28/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Sarinda

They don't pay me, I pay them taxes. And what's bad about it, I'm not dragging you in to the black market.

Just because we here in the CoM can't alter your serums doesn't mean they won't...
06/28/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Akuos
Why would I turn the world in to cows though, that would be very lonely. Plus I have friends that I don't want to turn in to cows

So when the Burning Legion comes to Azeroth, it would appear to them they were on the Secret Cow level. You would use this confusion to strike, and then eventually become a general of the Burning Legion.
-scribbles on paper- Cow serum causes delusions before taking full effect.

Just because we here in the CoM can't alter your serums doesn't mean they won't...
They can't. I make sure my serums are so complex only the top science facilities can alter them. Which is you and me.
90 Draenei Death Knight
06/28/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Anstyce
Is this a side effect of that decaying deal?

(I kinda mean DPS)

Nawww :(

Always have been putting myself down.

Stop being such a negative nelly!!!
-scribbles on paper- Cow serum causes delusions before taking full effect.

..and thats why you have Udders!
*throws down pencil in victory*
I don't have udders. And I'm not gonna let mr. hormonal pat me down. Your turning slowly in to a cow.
100 Dwarf Warrior
....What. What is going on...?
Stuff. Doodlegnome went on break, so we're carryin' on....
90 Night Elf Death Knight

*negativity*
31 Draenei Hunter
They can't. I make sure my serums are so complex only the top science facilities can alter them. Which is you and me.

I believe we may still have a problem...

A few years ago, one of our members developed an extremist attitude toward our agenda and seeked to destroy the entire horde and alliance governments and their militaries to achieve piece. We thought we had defeated him, but he stole a proto-type weapon as well as schematics of some of our tech and is now on the run.

As long as he doesn't support the black market, we should be fine there, but if he gets his hands on your potions...
100 Undead Warlock
06/28/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Anstyce

*negativity*

/pushes into the positive puddle
I don't have udders. And I'm not gonna let mr. hormonal pat me down. Your turning slowly in to a cow.

Whats so wrong with my hormones, what will it make me do?
I don't trust you.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
06/28/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Dinan

*negativity*

/pushes into the positive puddle

*corrupts it*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]