The beginning

90 Pandaren Priest
Well, it was a joke, but I guess you've taken it to its logical conclusion. Though it's not really funny anymore.

Given that you didn't say it was a joke, I had no way of knowing. There's quite a bit of...shall we say..."less than kind" speculation floating around right now. Been on my Twitter feed all day long. I apologize if I rustled your jimmies by taking you seriously. :-\
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Plot twist...

Tiriel is Ghostcrawler
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Plot twist...

Tiriel is Ghostcrawler

Crap, you found me out... Dammit, Suplift.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There's quite a bit of...shall we say..."less than kind" speculation floating around right now. Been on my Twitter feed all day long.

I really feel like these sentences capture how silly the warcraft community is.

And tonight at 10.. speculation over Ghostcrawler the Holy Priest's true identity, whether the 13k haste breakpoint is really worth it, and all the drama everyone loves to watch on the healing forum. Tune in tonight to find out what the next OT thread title will be!

Edit: ^was a joke btw, in case there's any confusion.
Edited by Cinnabuns on 11/28/2013 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

My jimmies are rustled!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/28/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Tiriél

My jimmies are rustled!

Cheer up, newfriend. It's thanksgiving!
Reply Quote
LOL. Great thread. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Was this all sarcasm? Cause... GC ruined WoW... well at least from what it was in it's glory before he showed up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]