When will patch 5.4 go live?

31 Troll Warlock
It was never confirmed, he sd most likely and not to be upset about it, that is the actual chilton interview to the link above, continue to think it's next week, but don't whine and cry when it's in 3 weeks.
Reply Quote
Why do people continue to bump a necroed thread?
Reply Quote
Here's a clue...

You're listening? Come closer...

/whisper
Ready?

STOP ASKING!!!

/deep breath
Now I feel better
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It was strongly implied that it would be 27th, but theres rumours going around on German sites that its September 10th. I really wish we would get a concrete answer as I already booked leave off for heroic progression and its probably to late to move lol.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It was strongly implied that it would be 27th, but theres rumours going around on German sites that its September 10th. I really wish we would get a concrete answer as I already booked leave off for heroic progression and its probably to late to move lol.

Some people claim wow said patch will start on the day arena ends. arena ends 27th which also a Tuesday and that's normal days patches go up.
Reply Quote
31 Troll Warlock
08/21/2013 05:26 AMPosted by Darkcherry

Some people claim wow said patch will start on the day arena ends. arena ends 27th which also a Tuesday and that's normal days patches go up.

It was never confirmed, the guy on twitter stated that it was the goal but not to be upset if the patch did not drop then. It was obvious, it was not gonna launch next week, they still have not fully tested 25 heroic and alot of balancing needs to still happen. 2-3 weeks seemed more realistic and now it's confirmed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Apparently at GamesCom Tom Chilton stated 9/10. Which would make it the first time in years that the new patch didn't come out the same day the Arena season ended.
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 05:26 AMPosted by Darkcherry
arena ends 27th

No, that is when it is secdualed to end. The patch dropping is what ends the season. If the patch is delayed, the season does not end. With that said, it is looking more and more likely that it will not be the 27th.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]