Holy Pally weakest healer in Arena?

90 Human Paladin
Man im really struggling to push over the 1800 bump this season, seems i gotta play outta my skin to make any progress...

Is Holy spec the weakest healer in Arenas at the moment?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have gotten 1900 and plaing @ 2k NMR with any serious push just find a good hunter / feral / warrior go repentence cc chain / renuke heals its all about communication in dps / healer 2s
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is arguably among the weakest healers, resto shaman dominance is pretty much still unmatched.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Is arguably among the weakest healers, resto shaman dominance is pretty much still unmatched.

I thought shammy was weak in pvp heals?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Man im really struggling to push over the 1800 bump this season, seems i gotta play outta my skin to make any progress...

Is Holy spec the weakest healer in Arenas at the moment?

Maybe in twos atm this is pre 5,4 I checked your rating in 2s, I might be able to help you out if you tell me what comps your having problems with? Keep in mind I'm only ~2k on my pally and I just tanked 80 points last day of season.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]