Pally or Priest

90 Troll Priest
So im thinking of coming back to wow but having trouble trying to decide to play my holy pally or to play holy priest. So what is decent at the moment and also what seems to be the general raid or bg healer comps at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
My main is a Holy paly.... I am a truck in PvP it takes atleast 7+ to take me down if not more.....
I am always Top if not 1st then 2nd in raids. I am NEVER 3rd.....

But!

I also raid with a Holy priest in the group. She is pretty nasty as well she is the only one I have seen so far that gives me a run for my money... Its all about preference..... and how well you know your class when it gets down to it..... But I recommend H Pally for sure!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Pally. If you get bored with healing you can DPS or Tank.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
yeah i used to main my pally, well thanks guys for your response, will probably go pally but might level both and see what they like at endgame.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd recommend going Disc priest for PvP. You have very few abilities as a paladin to save yourself if you are focused/CCed. Utility wise we're pretty decent, but heals wise we still suffer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]