Open Libram LXXXV: They Threw the Book at Us!

90 Tauren Paladin
Might be the case, I think I remember ours saying he favored H TF over his 4 set, but that was for Affliction I think, not sure how big of an increase that is, but he was about 534-535 before he got his cape last week.
I know he isn't using his now.

Does your warlock have UVLS? That's quite huge for them. Pretty sure even the LFR one would be better than anything available to him atm.

Our lock is pretty good, although he gets quite "dps happy" from time to time and tunnels.
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/arthas/karma

That seems odd that you would be out-dpsing him though, even given all the possible reasoning.
93 Dwarf Paladin
07/07/2013 08:02 AMPosted by Carbuncle
Does your warlock have UVLS?

...Gonna go with no, as he's not equipped with anything revolving around that acronym. Spellcaster's Feather, I assume?

And this 'Lock is primarily Demo, I think; he is pretty good, too, so far as I can tell, but looking at our WoL from Friday, on decent uptime/non-role gimmicked fights (i.e., not Tortos, Council, or Ji-kun), I've got a solid 15~30k DPS on him and 4~20m damage.
90 Tauren Paladin
Yea, that's not right

Unnering basically makes everything crit within a 4 sec window. I know it's reallly good for Demonology and Affliction, not sure about Destro. They are essentially balanced around it though. That trinket is a game-changer.
All those imps!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My new guild doesn't like WoL especially for our DPS, he (guild/raid leader) doesn't want everyone to be an !@# just spamming how great their dps are.
Edited by Maebyfunke on 7/7/2013 8:33 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
That's pretty silly

WoL is AMAZING! Especially the expression editor.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I know, really interested in my inq uptime along with my burst but le sigh.
90 Tauren Paladin
Just create a WoL account, and seperate it from the guild, or privatize it.

Solutions!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Already have an account but didn't know i could separate or privatize it. The more you know!
100 Draenei Paladin
I drew a thing, not ponies though (YET):

http://i.imgur.com/Tyk69DV.jpg

Awesome pic. This game seriously needs cigarettes/pipes. It's not like most player characters would live long enough to ever see lung cancer anyway.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/07/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Snozberries
It's not like most player characters would live long enough to ever see lung cancer anyway.

That, or we're demi-gods anyway and a little cancer isn't going to slow us down.
90 Tauren Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_4pXusde8s

Also.... NEED MOAR HASTE.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
That said, could you spot me the number of your chiropractor - being one of two to consistently be not sub-100k (not to mention sub-tank) is starting to give me a nasty crick. >_<

How.. is the guild getting to LS with people who are under 100k?
93 Dwarf Paladin
My 350k+ burst, good tanks, and good healers? I dunno; this group I'm in seems to be somewhat ad hoc and irregular. Main group, of course, is steady and probably populated with the rest of the better players that are able to commit to times.
93 Dwarf Paladin
With gear the way it is now most groups don't need every DPS to do 100k on Lei Shen.

No amount of gear or DPS can help handle transition phases. >_>
100 Draenei Paladin
That's been a nice thing about this tier's content. The encounters have been more competency checks than throughput (dps/hps/etc) checks.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Fights still have enrages though. I know, because we kept hitting them when we had people who weren't able to break 100k.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/07/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Cayse
Fights still have enrages though. I know, because we kept hitting them when we had people who weren't able to break 100k.

Most of my guild doesn't break 100k, though competency checks present issues as well.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]