Open Libram LXXXV: They Threw the Book at Us!

100 Human Paladin
Maybe its just me, but I feel normal/heroics should at least have a higher drop rate on the legendary items than LFR. Yknow for the effort.
93 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah, I can agree with that - even if I were still only running LFR. It still feels absolutely absurd for this stuff to be so easy for the masses to obtain considering the inherent power involved, when that power is not necessary for LFR but could - and should - be more necessary for more difficult content.
100 Human Paladin
That, and the Shado-pan rep cloak is the best for us lol, cant justify upgrading to a heroic cloak with terrible stats x.x
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Forgot my laptop charger at home, working all day. It's gonna be a slow one guys.
100 Human Paladin
Hmm, with this whole Garrosh thing and the shift from Pandaria to faction neutral to Horde once again; how bad "Horde" con is going to be this year.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Changing the subject really fast here. I'm trying to sim my character and keep getting an error because of my bracers. It's stops immediately after importing.

Have and of you had this? Can any of you sim my character successfully?

Edit: And grog, what's this about being level 21?
Edited by Arte on 7/8/2013 10:48 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Check your version of simcraft. Even one build ago was having serious problems with rng scenario loot, but 530-4 imported and simmed you fine.
93 Dwarf Paladin
What version SimCraft are you using, Arte? I'm using 530-4 and imported you just fine.

EDIT: Gah! Six seconds. >_<
Edited by Grôgnárd on 7/8/2013 10:52 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
mwhahahaha!

All the 520 versions couldn't handle 463 scenario gear, and I think 530-1 and 530-2 were just like GTFO whenever I tried simming myself with the RNG shoulders, I would always end up having to tell it they were a 1/2 upgraded shoulder from heroic ToES that had the same stats.
100 Human Paladin
Hmm I think someone should do my bi montly simming for me

Any takers? haha
93 Dwarf Paladin
I suppose that's one upside to never having gotten anything of value out of those stupid heroic scenario bags. Although, I did get that one ring I used for awhile and SimC never gave me ay issues with it. o_O

EDIT: What weights you want, Chaz?
Edited by Grôgnárd on 7/8/2013 10:57 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Love you guys! Is there an easier way to update than simply re-downloading it?

Edit: nevermind. got it.
Edited by Arte on 7/8/2013 11:00 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Oh if I should still be stacking haste, and where my crit/mastery is.

All that good stuff
93 Dwarf Paladin
Not as I'm aware, but I haven't really looked into it. It's a lighweight program and a quick download, so I just check the site periodically and grab it when I need to.

EDIT: Running now, Chaz.
Edited by Grôgnárd on 7/8/2013 10:59 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Is there a loading bar that says "Working"? haha
93 Dwarf Paladin
No, "Scaling - X". :p
100 Blood Elf Paladin
rofl just got a 4th Elixir of Ancient Knowledge, one of these days I need to sit down and power level an alt
93 Dwarf Paladin
I used one of those things to blitz Wrath on my Rogue over the weekend; he's now en route to Deepholm.
100 Draenei Paladin
So was reading MMO and saw that a bunch of new glyphs were datamined for some classes.

And Paladins weren't one of them, cause we're totally not lacking fun or cosmetic glyphs.

Damn it Blizzard.
100 Human Paladin
We're lacking fun, cosmetic, and mainly useful glyphs lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]