Open Libram LXXXV: They Threw the Book at Us!

100 Draenei Paladin
07/02/2013 02:00 AMPosted by Ravicana
You can access items in the bank and void storage directly from the transmog interface since 5.3 :)

Which I do. Lightbringer was one column, but the belt and boots were in the next column over.
100 Draenei Paladin
We made the MMO-C front page, guys!

Aw man, I missed it. XD

I really should start posting more.
90 Tauren Paladin
I like Prot, just before MoP, it's pretty much all I did and raid tanking got kinda.... old

Active mitigation is great, so it's a lot more fun than it has been in the past, and i'll at least be able to go Ret on some fights next tier.

Kinda prefer raid leading as a tank than any type of dps for some reason, not really sure why so I guess that's a +
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was told of artists in this forum! I decree a grand portrait of myself be painted to commemorate my grand adventures!

but yea, i'll tip you a snazzy pet for a cool pic of my character slaying garrosh for my desktop picture.
100 Draenei Paladin
Right up until he suddenly decides Amy is more important than everything he's been doing with his life to that point, it was about how symbiosis and coexistence aren't feasible.

Not quite. It's about how he's from somewhere that coexistence isn't tenable. It was already in effect on Earth before he came. Even the first encounter with the pirates highlights the taboo of killing people when not necessary. The whalesquid hunts were entirely based on his encounters with space hideaze, on Earth there were zero signs that coexistence wasn't possible.

It's Ledo's journey away from a perpetual battlefield and slowly learning the value of human life. His struggle to reconcile what he's been taught all his life in space with what he finds on Earth.

Epic Gnome that gained fame in the Ghostcrawler/Zarhym had a baby thread.

http://paululum.imgur.com/all/

That is... certainly epic.
Edited by Snozberries on 7/2/2013 3:54 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Doodlegnome is ♥
97 Blood Elf Paladin
Why do I always forget that these amazing threads exist?

i have no idea...
100 Human Paladin
I keep procrastinating on watching katanagatari or whatever it's called, I always wind up picking something else to watch.
Katanagatari has some pretty slick fight scenes, though, the dialogue parts isn't as good as Bakemonogatari.
93 Dwarf Paladin
Why do I always forget that these amazing threads exist?

'Cause you're too busy doing cool stuff?
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew.

Its hot outside x.x
93 Dwarf Paladin
Ha! Raining here. Nice and cool, just damp.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/02/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Iliriel
Where do you go for your stuff elidra?

New stuff from nyaa.eu, older stuff that hasn't been licensed from BakaBT, some stuff from TokyoToshyo. If it's more than a year or two old and has been licensed for the West, you'd have to use either one of those private trackers or try your luck with kat.ph.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Its hot outside x.x

it's been triple digits all week. 85°F atm and it's only 8:38 am :x
100 Human Paladin
Yea...being 100 ish at 8 at night isnt pleasant.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
it's been triple digits all week. 85°F atm and it's only 8:38 am :x

That is too hot :( I wilt if it's more than 90 F

I should just get it over with and move to Greenland or something.
93 Dwarf Paladin
I should just get it over with and move to Greenland or something.

With you there. My heat tolerance threshold is closer to 70°F, though; give me a stable 68 and I'd be a very happy person.

...My wife, on the other hand... >_>
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/02/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Iliriel
As for me it's the animation, the screenshots from the anime just turn me off of it.

You crazy, the art looks great. I love shows with somewhat unique art styles, like Nichijou, Jinrui wa Suitaishima!@#$a, Panty and Stocking, or Black Rock Shooter.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
With you there. My heat tolerance threshold is closer to 70°F, though; give me a stable 68 and I'd be a very happy person.

...My wife, on the other hand... >_>

Does she like summer? D:

If September-November weather happened year round, I would be really really okay with that.

The 60-70 degree range is the best range. For me.
93 Dwarf Paladin
07/02/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Weeblzwobble
Does she like summer? D:

Nah, she's more of a 75°-er. About the only thing we really agree on climatalogically is that humidity sucks.
90 Draenei Mage
well done Paladins, well done!

I never thought I'd see the day a blue actually posts in a class forum!

Thought those were off-limits to blues!
Edited by Rentrenus on 7/2/2013 10:56 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]