Open Libram LXXXV: They Threw the Book at Us!

100 Human Paladin
it's a cute lemur thing. Also, as a grown man myself, I would think something was wrong if I couldn't look at something that was cute and say 'awww, how cute!'
100 Draenei Paladin
http://tinyurl.com/cmnbg78

Cure for the cute.
90 Tauren Paladin
using a tablet is hard and makes my arm hurt uuuugh

at least eventually i'll be able to generate some quality arts right into my computer!

edit - by the way art guys, i've got a wacom bamboo and am using the GiMP - does anyone know how to get it to do line weight instead of opacity for drawing purposes? it would be cool to know how to do that. ;p

GIMP is eww.

Get paint tool sai from:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pqrhiihe7x1khz8

Much better than GIMP, imo. It has better support for the bamboo.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
07/02/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Bravehearth
People use that?

It's more accurate than Google most of the time, so yeah.

Always gives me !@#$ for results when I use my dad's laptop, so just to be a @%%@@*@@ I use bing to search for google. Tends to give me lots of "sponsored links" which is something that pisses me off a lot. Haven't liked it since MS %^-*!d it around on TV shows.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Three censored words in one post!

I'm a real fan of bing.
100 Human Paladin
using a tablet is hard and makes my arm hurt uuuugh

at least eventually i'll be able to generate some quality arts right into my computer!

edit - by the way art guys, i've got a wacom bamboo and am using the GiMP - does anyone know how to get it to do line weight instead of opacity for drawing purposes? it would be cool to know how to do that. ;p

GIMP is eww.

Get paint tool sai from:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pqrhiihe7x1khz8

Much better than GIMP, imo. It has better support for the bamboo.

on a mac, can't use paint tool sai, or I would be. ;p tried using firealpaca, but haven't located the proper settings yet. I'm sure i'll figure it out.
90 Tauren Paladin
Aww, oh well, I tried to be helpful. =(

I wish I knew how to access GIMP's tablet settings, but the program never seems to like my own bamboo. =\

I think to change line weight in GIMP, you need to have the 'SIZE' option checked under the 'pressure' row in the tablet options. I think you see the option in the toolbox frame.

This tutorial might be helpful

http://fav.me/d5mbm54
100 Human Paladin
awesome, this is actually pretty useful!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
3 H council kills on 25man and still no sword. Meanwhile 1h str and agil weapons are now going to offspecs. I hate this game
90 Tauren Paladin
awesome, this is actually pretty useful!

Ah, good. I have achieved redemption!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's more accurate than Google most of the time, so yeah.

i always got the impression that they were using the exact same algorithms as google, but just had a prettier layout.

i have a fairly amusing third hand story about sergey and misha brin because mathematicians are very social creatures.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No heroic tonight but we get to farm some of our less geared toons.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tonight was actually a pretty good night. Fielded a competent raid team, killed bosses easily as they should be, and then I finally got crafted boots and belt from Jin'rohk, catapulting me from 512 to 517 ilvl. Not too shabby.
100 Draenei Paladin
Healer missing, two healing all of ToT this week.

No heroic attempts cause of that. :(

Not too shabby.

Yay grats.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So... just got the trinket from primordus, is it an upgrade to the RF sparks?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Healer missing, two healing all of ToT this week.

No heroic attempts cause of that. :(

That's what we've been getting for a couple weeks too. Tonight one of our normal tanks was out too. Yay summer.

So... just got the trinket from primordus, is it an upgrade to the RF sparks?

Between primordius and spark it's basically whichever one is higher ilvl, or whichever one you hate the mechanics of less.
100 Human Paladin

You disgust me.

How do you think I feel? >_<

Took me a minute to realize that's an I and not an "or" /. "Uh, I'll get back to you once cognitive science has matured a few more decades..."
Edited by Ravicana on 7/2/2013 11:47 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Argh!! I got 2 Titan Runestones this week, which puts me at...11. I just knew I'd end up one short this week lol.
100 Draenei Paladin
Also, as a grown man myself, I would think something was wrong if I couldn't look at something that was cute and say 'awww, how cute!'

I concur.

Argh!! I got 2 Titan Runestones this week, which puts me at...11. I just knew I'd end up one short this week lol.

It's taunting you...
93 Dwarf Paladin

Liable to run into that same problem m'self this week. Ended last at 10/12, and I know I'm just gonna get trolled by the other bosses.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]