When are you going to fix this world latency?

90 Human Mage
When exactly are you willing to fix this lag?

Connection at home says 135ms and i get 8080ms for world latency?

Tell me, when are you exactly going to fix this?

It is not the connection problem it is your problem with the server.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I agree I have the same problem.. Blizzard just says something is wrong with your net when clearly everything is smooth for me except wow world.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
im lagging badly..blizzard ? fix oceanic world lagging please ?
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Paladin
So glad Im not the only one - Both home and world have been hitting in excess of 10,000 ms for the last week now. Ive only just started playing the game over the last fortnight and this is a massive disappointment.

And no there is nothing wrong with my internet connection, thanks Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Can also confirm regular high pings lately. Worse than usual. Have regularly hit 8,000+.
Please fix so I can play what I pay for. Have tried several isp's with same results.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Wow I've never been at 3000ms and still been able to play without getting kicked.

Anyways, it's either some router or cable somewhere between here a Blizz servers. Which Blizz has no control over.

Or the Blizz servers are getting DDoS'd and its something Blizz has no control over.

Or it's something on Blizzards end which is there problem and have probably all started working on it, and at the time ask everyone for trace information as busywork.

Just the waiting game as usual.
Reply Quote
I was in an uld xmog run before. Was staring at the first boss, then hit 10kms, by the time I lagged back in 2 bosses were down. I have not seen over 10k in years. Why it's suddenly lagging me out now is beyond me.

Took me a few hours to get to back to normal.
Reply Quote
10 Human Warrior

Anyways, it's either some router or cable somewhere between here a Blizz servers. Which Blizz has no control over.

Blizzard could move some servers closer to Australia. Or in Australia. Fewer points of failure between our PC and their server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)