Very wealthy player looking for a reason...

100 Tauren Druid
Buy me the entire Sailor Moon series. Mrglglg! (Now!)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Whats wrong with Rhode Island? =(

It's one of those areas that's sometimes excluded from those sweepstakes on the back of 7-11 cups or stuff like that, so I put it in there.
Pretzul and Associates LLC reserves the right to make exceptions to its Terms and Conditions for Bear Dancing services at any time based on their whim and fancy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'll provide you with an exotic bear dance for the low, low price of only three intermittent payments of 9999g, 99s, and 99c! If you call right now, I'll even throw in some free Bat Guano to go with your bear dance. Even better, if 2999g, 99s, 97c are paid up front (not including shipping and handling), I'll give you two bear dances! That's right folks, you get two times the bear dancing for the same low price of three easy payments!

Terms and Conditions: Shipping and Handling not included. Shipping is 50,000g in the Continental US and 75,000g anywhere else. Handling the bear is not permitted at any time during this service, and will result in the immediate termination of the bear dance with no return of payment provided. Shipping costs are required before the bear will arrive at your destination, regardless of any other payments sent. I'm going to just write stuff that sounds fancy in here to make the "fine print" longer since I'm too lazy to actually write any more real terms. Legal residents of the United States that are 18 or older, excluding those in the District of Columbia and Rhode Island, are eligible to purchase. No purchase required to purchase a bear dance, but previous business is a plus. Services provided are limited by the availability and the schedules of the bear dancer. Dancer will not always be a real druid, but a blood elf riding a Darkmoon Dancing Bear depending on the date and whether or not the druid is on vacation. Limited time offer which ended 30 seconds ago while you were reading all these terms. After this special offer expires the price will be increased at the whim and fancy of Pretzul. Mastergoblin and Azerothian Express are accepted at this location as valid forms of payment. Make checks payable to "Pretzul, the Duke of Deadwind Pass". 9001% service charge (it's over 9000!) will be applied for bounced checks. Should payment not be received in full, Pretzul and Associates LLC reserves the right to sic Avanii and her murloc army upon the debt holder at any point in time. During the bear dance the recipients will allow themselves to be drugged and drug into the dolphin's cave. Inside the cave the bear dance will continue, but it shall be accompanied by a few dolphin intermissions. Please purchase bear dances responsibly.

Services, Logos, and Quotes are unregistered trademarks of Pretzul and Associates LLC © 2013
All rights reserved for everyone except the customer.

Alas, I am Canadian. I was interested untill I read your T and C.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
06/30/2013 08:04 AMPosted by Novababy

You need it. Damn you're ugly.

Demon face is not a look. It's a way of life.

You've got me there.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
06/30/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Skillswap
reserves the right to sic Avanii and her murloc army upon the debt holder at any point in time.

Wait. They have to be in debt? Oops.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
if youre interested, i could get you rating in rbgs in exchange for gold
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
gross
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I will sell you embarrassing pictures of Dnasis at last years Christmas party. 10k
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I will sell you embarrassing pictures of Dnasis at last years Christmas party. 10k

If I knew Dnasis those pics would be worth something to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
wow

and also

wow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

If I wanted a rating I would just join a regular RBG group. I've done enough arena and joined enough rbg pugs to know that RBGs are face roll (I exagerate of course - there is skill involved).

Being carried by a level 1 alliance toon though intrigues me. Something worth paying for. I will pay you 100k if you can get me 2200 in rbgs on your lv 1 night elf.
Edited by Daenon on 6/30/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can I have some gold?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Can I have some gold?

What do you have to offer in return? I don't do handouts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/30/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Daenon

If I wanted a rating I would just join a regular RBG group. I've done enough arena and joined enough rbg pugs to know that RBGs are face roll (I exagerate of course - there is skill involved).

Being carried by a level 1 alliance toon though intrigues me. Something worth paying for. I will pay you 100k if you can get me 2200 in rbgs on your lv 1 night elf.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Unseenzski/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yes but he has to do it on his level 1 toon!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
are you interested in anything PvE related?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
are you interested in anything PvE related?

I used to be a hard core raider and hard core pvper. But due to family responsibility I've been unable to commit to either. Making gold requires very little commitment and I can always log off whenever needed. So yes, I am always interested in seeing content I am unable to work on.

I had made a business agreement in the recent past with one of your guildies, however they weren't able to deliver what they had agreed on. So I am hesitant in any further dealings with your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a TCG loot card mount Savage Raptor for sale !!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
06/30/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Avánii
reserves the right to sic Avanii and her murloc army upon the debt holder at any point in time.

Wait. They have to be in debt? Oops.

Nah, you can do it if they displease you too. I just will direct you to specific targets if they owe me stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I have a TCG loot card mount Savage Raptor for sale !!!

Yes, but sadly its a reskin. Worth more to alliance. I offer you 50k for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]