Is Kun-Lai Runt a Rare Spawn?

67 Goblin Priest
I am on Emerald Dream which is RPPVP and I mean on my main (A 90 warrior) I've flown around that mountain, battled pets to clear spots, killed critters, done everything. There are none. Zero Runts.

I only focus on the Snowy actual mountain parts of Kun-lai Summot, not the brown areas or anything.

Are they some kinda minfernal super rare spawn or something? Halp :<
Edited by Thriftysteve on 6/25/2013 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Second thread about this today, I will quote myself from the other thread.

It is a 5.1 pet and has the 5.1 spawn mechanics. This means on server reset day there will be none up on restart. And it will have them spawn in slowly as the day goes on. As the week goes on the spawns build as do the ones in the cache to replace them so we usually don't notice it.
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Priest
For hours on end though? I beat those poor Summit Kids and Artic Foxes to death. Literally. Hours of flying around the white snowy bits, looked it up all over WoWHead etc, done all the research and I can and nada. They just won't show D:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't know what "snowy white bits" count as, since there's a looooot of ground to cover, but I know when I do the tamer dailies they like to hang out a lot with the goats by Kafa (Kafi? IDK. the Legendary goat).

If you still can't find any even around there, add me to btag and I'll pop you to my realm for one.
Edited by Astarin on 10/16/2014 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warlock
Have you tried the monastery? They are more common there.
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Priest
If I farm Beast type pets is there a good chance I may get a beast upgrade stone? I'd like to make my Baby Blizzard Bear a rare
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
06/25/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Thriftysteve
For hours on end though? I

Yes.

I beat those poor Summit Kids and Artic Foxes to death.

This doesn't effect klr spawning in anyway what so ever.

Literally. Hours of flying around the white snowy bits, looked it up all over WoWHead etc, done all the research and I can and nada.

I gave you the answer. Tada!

They just won't show D:

They will. You should have been in on this stuff the day they were released, the howls were loud.

06/25/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Girlrage
ut I can always find at least a few.

Bet you can't after a server restart.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Have you tried the monastery? They are more common there.

They aren't common anywhere til later on after restarts. It has literally been like this since the day 5.1 came out to combat people zerging the initial server restart spawns.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Try following the paths - I tended to find them relatively close to the paths.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There is a weird thing with CRZ I ran into. If I was on a flying mount I would see them, but if I land they would all vanish. The way I got these pets to stick around, was simply ride in horseback from the zone right below the temple.

Give that a try, they are usually all over the place.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Give that a try, they are usually all over the place.

Except......nvm I am sure you guys are just trying to ignore what I posted at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm inclined to agree with Hearus, actually, after having logged in to go flopping around for a few on my server to try and help.

I managed to find a grand total of two, when they're usually up in droves.

(I assumed incorrectly that there'd been enough time after the realms came back up for them to repopulate.)
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Priest
I got one.
Reply Quote
24 Goblin Shaman
Odd, I always see several of these guys up when I go to battle Kafi (legendary goat in Kunlai), he often has several running around right near him. Malygos server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Odd, I always see several of these guys up when I go to battle Kafi (legendary goat in Kunlai), he often has several running around right near him. Malygos server.

I bet you aren't doing a lot of pet dailies at 7 am Pacific time on Tuesdays are you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'm having the same problem. I haven't seen one of these guys since Sunday. I usually see them all over the place in Kun Lai. I'm wondering if they're spawn is bugged right now or something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
More than likely someone is farming them for humaniod stones. If you fight them constantly they actually have a very slow respawn.
Reply Quote
65 Human Death Knight
would love too find a kun lai runt all help be g reat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]