We need a Ground Up Overhaul!

Hey guys, please check out my thread, "True Marksman spec?". I think it would be a great integration to this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I believe they should stop trying to make everybody happy, it's never going to happen. The end result will just be that nobody is happy. We shouldn't expect any reasonable responses, from them, if we continue offering unreasonable suggestions. At the same time, they shouldn't expect us to have reasonable reactions when they continue to irresponsibly fumble around with our class.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
At the same time, they shouldn't expect us to have reasonable reactions when they continue to irresponsibly fumble around with our class.

Well said.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I wonder what a simplification of our rotation would do. All these fancy bells & whistles (MoC, Stampede, etc.) jut allow us to faceroll our way through PVE content. Maybe this speaks back to trying to everything to everyone, but I really think that button bloat might is what keeps us mediocre. Signature shot/focus builder/focus dump (and no, not a focus dump that hits as hard as our signature). Simple to learn, huge price to !@#$ing up= skilled hunters rising to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I find it hilarious that given all our issues, I still see threads like "Can we have volley back?"

This is true. I enjoyed Volley for a while, but it's really more of a "caster" ability and leaves us vulnerable (in hindsight it was like the AoE version of Arcane Shot). Barrage more than fits the bill for a hunter in this respect.

I suspect it's because Volley fills in for the role of a targeted on-demand AoE though (like Thunderclap, DnD or Blizzard), something which Hunters don't have easy access to apart from Engineering bombs.

Hey guys, please check out my thread, "True Marksman spec?". I think it would be a great integration to this thread.

I read it, you have some good ideas on there. You'd best repost it in this thread though, so we can consolidate all our ideas and see which ones the community likes and which ones won't make the cut: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9344335128

I believe they should stop trying to make everybody happy, it's never going to happen. The end result will just be that nobody is happy. We shouldn't expect any reasonable responses, from them, if we continue offering unreasonable suggestions. At the same time, they shouldn't expect us to have reasonable reactions when they continue to irresponsibly fumble around with our class.

Very well spoken.
Edited by Gryzor on 6/27/2013 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]