Hunters Are Easy

45 Human Hunter
Would you guys consider hunters an easy class? I want to play mine, but I at least want a challenge. (I am not trying to make anyone angry, just wondering).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Whether or not hunters are easy is very, very subjective. In a raiding environment, we have a ridiculous amount of button bloat to manage- you're always hitting someething virtually all of the time. Hunters in low MMR Arena brackets are rather faceroll to play, but if you push into the higher ratings then they still take a certain amount of skill and finesse to play well.

Hunters, in my experience, are easy to pick up but difficult to master. If you're looking for challenges, hunters are unrivaled when it comes to soloing content that would otherwise require a group and SV hunters are great for the based hell that is Challenge Modes.

- Hool
Hunter too hard.
Reply Quote
45 Human Hunter
...easy to pick up but difficult to master...

That makes me want to play my hunter. (By the way, your Transmog is awesome).
Edited by Mechacoon on 6/26/2013 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
In my opinion, hunters don't have to worry about much in pvp. They just scatter trap someone, pop cooldowns, and arcane shot something until its dead. Thats not hard.
Edited by Harbínger on 6/27/2013 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
In my opinion, hunters don't have to worry about much in pvp. They just scatter trap someone, pop cooldowns, and arcane shot something until its dead. Thats not hard.

So, what rating is your hunter?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
hunters do a ton of damage easily but take skill with timing and defensive cds. any hunter can faceroll but the true skill is in the survivability. just my opinion of course.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You should have name your thread title "ARE hunters easy?" if you are asking.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
hunters are the easiest class in the game...If you wanted to you could...

SS button 1

Arcane shot button 2

Cobra Shot button 3

Macro to use all your cds at once button 4

and u could pull insane dps... -_-
Reply Quote

Replace Scatter/trap with fear/sleep and it sounds awfully familiar? :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'd consider them extremely easy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Easy to learn, difficult to master.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
No class is hard anymore
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It depends on what you consider "easy" to be. The hunter has one of the more complicated rotations of any class, but a recent Warcraft Hunters Union post says that a complicated rotation actually makes high DPS easier:

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/2013/06/button-homogenization-and-the-skill-gap/

I've always said that the Hunter class is the easiest to learn, and the hardest to master. As a pure DPS class that is often nerfed and buffed, I do think that the Hunter is a class you can spend your lifetime refining. How easy is that? As easy as you make it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hunters aren't easy. You've gotta date and date and date and date and sometimes marry 'em even before... you know...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hunters aren't easy. You've gotta date and date and date and date and sometimes marry 'em even before... you know...
I'm easy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
06/27/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Melix
I'm easy.

What a fortunate turn of events... (Deckard Cain, Diablo II)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm easy.

What a fortunate turn of events... (Deckard Cain, Diablo II)

This thread is going in directions I don't think I'm ready for.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Attention! PEG 18+ (some countries 21+)

*Leaves the room.*

Regardin' the topic... I think that cause damage is easy. The rest is not so easy. At least I try to play with tactics to overcome my overpowered gear, and I don't find it easy (timing knockbacks and settin' kills up with large scale CC and ground positioning).
Edited by Artheran on 6/27/2013 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/27/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Melix
I'm easy.

hey there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]