WRA or MG for Horde rp?

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Would you guys say WRA has better Horde RP than MG, both public and private? I'm mainly looking for Goblin roleplay.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I couldn't really tell you since I've never seriously RP'd on MG.

However, we Have For Her Tallest which is an AMAZING goblin role-playing guild.

I suggest you check it out if you find WrA to your liking.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004045870
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We have some pretty good Goblin roleplay.

And we have a lot of really...special Goblin roleplay. I believe the last time I tried Gobo roleplay in Org, I ran into some major twincest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We have some pretty good Goblin roleplay.

And we have a lot of really...special Goblin roleplay. I believe the last time I tried Gobo roleplay in Org, I ran into some major twincest.

.... For science!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We have a good deal number of Goblin RPers and Goblin guilds here, would definitly you check them out. FHT, is the first one to ring a bell since they actually designed a character that is now apart of the lore and can be seen in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
WrA has a lot of good Goblin guilds. So does MG.

It's wherever you want, really! At this point it's what server you'd like to play on for other stuff, too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

It's wherever you want, really! At this point it's what server you'd like to play on for other stuff, too.

^-----

Though I'm not sure about MG atm, I know goblins are probably tied with orcs for our 2nd most played Horde race.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

^-----

Though I'm not sure about MG atm, I know goblins are probably tied with orcs for our 2nd most played Horde race.

Do you mean least? Goblins are the second least played and orcs are the third, the only race being behind them in terms of population being HPandaren.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-wyrmrest-accord.html
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

^-----

Do you mean least? Goblins are the second least played and orcs are the third, the only race being behind them in terms of population being HPandaren.

Least played maybe, but that doesn't necessarily relate to least RPed =o. Though I do mostly just see Wyvern's Tail RP >>
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

Least played maybe, but that doesn't necessarily relate to least RPed =o. Though I do mostly just see Wyvern's Tail RP >>

Yeah there does seem to be a surprising amount of goblins in the Wyvern's Tail most of the time. But overall I don't see nearly as many goblins running around as I do elves or orcs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol, that blood elf chunk of the census.

Anyway. I did run into some fun RP as a goblin on MG, but that was a few months back. I .... suspect both are good and will keep you entertained!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Well, the small races tend to be the best played in terms of RP. I've never met one I've had a bad RP experience with, and I think it's because they tend to attract a different kind of player than usual.

I dunno, maybe I have the poo brain.
Edited by Abaala on 6/30/2013 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]