Stuck connecting: Comcast, Washington area.

(Locked)

87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Latest development: I am ingame, but all the PCs and NPCs are not showing to me. I can CHAT and send/receive whispers, I can do and accept Group Invites and show up in THEIR group but they do not show up in mine.

Interesting that chat is fully functional.
2 Troll Priest
Any good T-Town Fourth Parties going tomorrow, aside from the water front.
90 Troll Druid
This thread just further reinforces my idea that we need to have a Seattle WoW meetup. There's plenty in other major cities, but we don't seem to have one.
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm having much difficulty with my connection also. My loading screen was stuck for a long time today and when it finally did go into the game it froze or had no bandwidth and I had to task-manager out of the game manually.

I'm having a little bit of difficulty with the Trace route thing. But I do have Comcast as my internet provider. (i pay waaaaaay too much for this or their service really, seriously overpriced. :/ )

It was having difficulty last night. I'll work on the Trace route thing...to get more info...

Does anyone here live in the Everett wa. area? If so do you know about the AFK Tavern? It's a cool place to hang out. :D

omg, I *love* AFK Tavern. It's amazing. I just wish it wasn't so far from the city since I don't drive. :P

Well - if we ever get a group together to go - I'll give you a ride.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread just further reinforces my idea that we need to have a Seattle WoW meetup. There's plenty in other major cities, but we don't seem to have one.

But...But... Other nerds?! And SOCIAL THINGS?!
Edited by Nomiker on 7/3/2013 11:47 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
LOL!!! We can all wear black and find corners to hide in when we get there. Works for me.
90 Troll Druid
So, uh, not that many people can get in game right now - but I'm PMSrandi#1538. Add me for drinkydrinky times.
90 Night Elf Druid
Will do - if I can ever get in the game again
90 Goblin Priest
I'll stop hiding under my assumed lvl 2. Hi I'm Tuse and I am on wow, lagging with constant bnet disconnections.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL!!! We can all wear black and find corners to hide in when we get there. Works for me.

You want to wear black in this heat? I know its not that hot compared to other places and its not even humid. But....too hot.
90 Human Priest
Don't know if this helps the support team, but the WoW Mobile Armory and Mobile Auction House seem to be working without issue through my Comcast supported WiFi

I can switch characters regardless of the location on the actually realm.
Edited by Arlel on 7/3/2013 11:52 AM PDT
90 Troll Druid
07/03/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Nomiker

You want to wear black in this heat? I know its not that hot compared to other places and its not even humid. But....too hot.

Right??? I'm annoyed enough with even wearing pants right now. *shakes fist at stupid sun*
88 Undead Death Knight
Your still wearing pants ?
90 Night Elf Druid
Something else that might also help - when I was trying to log in and was hanging at the 90% mark - a friend that I play with daily said he could see my toon just fine. She wasn't moving but I was apparently logged in even though I could only see the login screen. Very strange.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll stop hiding under my assumed lvl 2. Hi I'm Tuse and I am on wow, lagging with constant bnet disconnections.

My Nazjatar toons are in your guild. In fact...you invited them. Hi.

Grand || What are pants. I haven't seen pants for a couple months. I banished them to the lowest drawer until I see some bloody rain again.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CALL COMCAST PLEASE PPL. They're telling me that nobody is calling
90 Troll Druid
Blue Moon opens at 2. ;)
90 Troll Shaman
if anyone Airsofts, and goes to the TAC in Tacoma, WA my battle.net email is bzhead605@outlook.com message me in game and we could meet up there sometime ha
90 Pandaren Monk
hiya randi! Long time no see "Shake" here :)
90 Goblin Priest
07/03/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Nomiker

My Nazjatar toons are in your guild. In fact...you invited them. Hi.

Grand || What are pants. I haven't seen pants for a couple months. I banished them to the lowest drawer until I see some bloody rain again.

Oh what toons? Did I make you promise certain things... I tend to do that... /shrug
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]