5.4 In Game Store 100% XP Buff/Transmog items?

1 Worgen Mage
Can you just let us buy lvl 85 or higher characters?

Maybe I should ask Vivendi instead.

"Coming soon on the cash shop" $40 Buy a max toon
$30 Profession scroll - instant max level on a profession with all recipes/patterns/plans up to current

Nip it in the bud NOW---NO CASH SHOP!
Edited by Magicmac on 7/12/2013 3:50 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
When there are not enough people to make it fun to play it will be GAME OVER.

Perhaps. My bet is they are installing all these features to be ready for the switch to either a hybrid model or a free-to-play of some sort. They can advertise it as something else, but it's just the setup.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well now, blizz will be adding more items to the store. Transmogs you can only get if you pay cash. As though I need yet more stuff to clutter my already full bank and void.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10428013/New_Stuff_Coming_to_the_Pet_Store_-7_12_2013

The slope is sliding...
100 Troll Death Knight
I wonder how long until we can add extra lines of stats to our weapons using this cash shop model
http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/cash-shop-guide/library/00F43/miracle-cube-comparison-chart

1000nx=1$
I have a feeling that the in-game cash shop for the asian market is also for Blizzard to test the waters in case they decide to implement it here. It seems that's the direction WoW is going. The question is, if the cash shop does go live outside of Asia does that mean the manditory monthly fee could get dropped and have the subscription for certain "elite" perks such as credits toward the cash shop (as an example)?
86 Goblin Hunter
Sad day in the history of Warcraft.

I'm sure Vivendi is making them do this,. but it's just sad.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
What do you think they were doing, that they didn't have time for that?!

Jeesh, for profit company trying to make profit...
10 Troll Warlock
My line is and has always been that one between vanity and non-vanity. They are welcome to try to sell me a set of fairy wings, but when they try to push lesser charms on me it's time to move on.
90 Pandaren Rogue
I have no problem with the in-game store or the web store, so long as it sells vanity items or things that WON'T increase a person's stat's and such.

I have no problem with transmog items, mounts, pets, or even the 100% XP increase potion (no different than heirlooms).

The problem is if they start selling items with stats, bags of gold, or increased chances to get loot, or other things that will give an in-game advantage to players with real money. That is a Pay-to-Win gamestyle and I won't be a part of it. That's why I pay a subscription fee.

If the store makes WoW become P2W, then I will sell all my stuff, give all the gold to my guild, and delete my naked toons and uninstall the game. I will not play the "you can't join our guild until you buy $50 worth of raid gear" crap.
100 Night Elf Rogue
Well now, blizz will be adding more items to the store. Transmogs you can only get if you pay cash. As though I need yet more stuff to clutter my already full bank and void.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10428013/New_Stuff_Coming_to_the_Pet_Store_-7_12_2013

The slope is sliding...

apparently they are doing what their costumer base wants

When Transmog went into the game, people immediately started talking about the possibility of just buying armor looks.

so either they misunderstood or they are doing what the costumer wants
Edited by Sydahh on 7/12/2013 7:20 PM PDT
90 Goblin Mage
07/12/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Kaleth
I still think this is shocking and hugely hypocritical of Blizzard. Over the course of MoP we have heard the excuses that they can't make 5 man dungeons because they take too long mostly due to the art and new player models are taking a very long time because the art team needs to find the time in between creating new content. Then all of a sudden they magically find a lot of time to create cosmetic items for the cash shop? Yea...
10 Troll Warlock
Uh oh, looks like Xanzul snapped.
86 Goblin Hunter
07/12/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Zanzul
i have to say im impressed with the playerbase for taking a stand againest blizzard on this one..this will be one hell of a story to watch... will blizzard be cocky enough to add this store?(i think so..) will will see wow's fall? only time will tell.. however keep up the great feedback

Oh give me a break. The people "taking a stand" on this are the same exact people who "took a stand" on the previous 5000 things that will kill Wow. It has nothing to do with principle and everything to do with wanting to have something to throw a temper tantrum over. If anyone is cocky here it is the players. Don't like what Blizzard is doing? Go cancel your sub right now because that is the only effective way to "take a stand". Unfortunately all of you on this crusade to save Blizzard from itself will never ever actually quit.

I take it you don't remember the REAL ID thing? That was one hell of a temper tantrum, that changed decisions at the top. Btw, I have canceled my account and it will stay canceled if this nonsense goes through.
100 Human Mage

The slope is sliding...

This is really an issue. Moggable only stuff, vanity items, pets, mounts; none of them give anyone an advantage in game by just pulling out a credit card.

I'm 100% fine with these items in the Blizz store.
100 Human Mage
07/12/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Advicetroll
My line is and has always been that one between vanity and non-vanity. They are welcome to try to sell me a set of fairy wings, but when they try to push lesser charms on me it's time to move on.

I think the vast majority of people would say your line is their line as well.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]