5.4 In Game Store 100% XP Buff/Transmog items?

100 Blood Elf Warrior
Figured the in-store stuff would get more interesting as subs started to crumble.

Pets? Not game changing.
Mounts? Not game changing.
Leveling alts to 90 so everyone can play the FotM class or spec every patch? Totally game changing.

Since a lot of people are onboard with it though, can we just fast forward a couple million subs and add the option to purchase awesome gear?

As I've said before, WoW is on total cruise control. Lets just keep tossing money at Blizzard. I mean, they have given us some great patches this expansion. 5.1 and 5.3 are proof. Scenarios are insanely deep content, and those quest chains? Sure they're about as good as the old chain to kill Hogger, but, it's good! Keep working extra hard Blizz.
100 Human Rogue
Plus if you read it says its possible doesn't mean its gonna happen it could be from in game store like valor justice or maybe you earn it by buying something in game idk its early in PTR so blizzard is just adding and removing things every week as they go.
90 Undead Priest
07/03/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Kojiin
How does this effect you if someone buys it? it does not, if they sell it for $5 or $10 I would buy it for sure, if your crying cause it costs money then get a job.

I have a job. I could pay it.

I could buy gold or gear on third party sites.

I just don't want to. This is not a F2P model, and we should not allow it to become it.
100 Troll Mage
07/03/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Zhaoxing
idiots

Name calling rarely promotes a cause. Players might be a better term.
100 Human Death Knight
07/03/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Dinan
Hopefully that 'In-Game Store' means a JP or possibly Valor Vendor.

Hopefully, but it could just be a renamed Pet Store.

After all, it's not really a Pet Store anymore if they're going to start selling things besides pets and mounts in it, is it?
If it stacks with Heirlooms you will kill one wolf and have an explosion of spells and levels.
-new char-
-walks over and stabs a wolf-
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR LEVEL 10!

Nice reword of someone else's joke
100 Human Paladin
Wont affect anything in the slightest

People can choose to level even faster now.

The world will keep spinning.
100 Human Paladin
Leveling alts to 90 so everyone can play the FotM class or spec every patch? Totally game changing.

Debatable considering RAF xp boost already exists and leveling an alt is already super fast and easy.
90 Tauren Druid
Sadly enough, I'd buy this without even the slightest bit of hesitation.
100 Human Rogue
Guys don't even worry about it now it is not release and you don't know if it will happen this is JUST a PTR let blizzard DO TESTING and test things out then complain or not dam. They are just adding removing and just trying different things to see what will work best when patch goes live.
100 Human Death Knight
They're preparing to go F2P and are testing the waters with this.

/tinfoilhat

Cheers.

Why would they go F2P when they've still got millions of people willing to pay the 15 dollars a month and buy stuff from the cash shop?
100 Human Paladin
They're preparing to go F2P and are testing the waters with this.

/tinfoilhat

Cheers.

You stop that!

Bad Draeny! Bad Draeny!

*hits with rolled up newspaper*

:) Not really :) *hugs*
Edited by Kezmaefele on 7/3/2013 1:09 PM PDT
100 Orc Warrior
If this is added to the game, WoW is officially Pay2Win. An in-game advantage is an in-game advantage, no matter how small.
100 Human Paladin
If this is added to the game, WoW is officially Pay2Win. An in-game advantage is an in-game advantage, no matter how small.

So RAF has been in the game for quite some time. How have you enjoyed playing your P2W game all this time?
100 Undead Warlock
Wont affect anything in the slightest

People can choose to level even faster now.

The world will keep spinning.

Well it does start to create a divide between people who can afford it if it's bought with real money. If it's with an in game currency, I don't care particularly.
85 Blood Elf Mage
http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146939-enduring-elixir-of-wisdom

welp

Enduring Elixir of Wisdom
5.4 - In Game Store - 100% XP Buff (Tracker)
Instant
Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 100%.

And once again my sad puppies, did you even look at the item ?

Requires Level: 85

Sry, no insta ults here...just allowing you to progress through the last 5 levels to cap....let the e-tearz commence
100 Undead Rogue
People go out of there way to buy the 5 dollar WoW sales to recruit a friend and get themselves tons of EXP.... how is this any different. It's not... the sky isn't falling...

22 minutes ago

this.
i'm not saying I agree with an xp flask being sold at the store, but such an option already exist. i've done this twice so far, and have 2 more unused copies for future use.
85 Troll Rogue
The elixir requires level 85, I really doubt they'd add something like that to the cash shop even if they did go down that route.
100 Human Rogue
http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/103557-enduring-elixir-of-wisdom See if you go check this link out it likely will come from this bottle which means it is probably bought for justice valor or could be an actual in game store and might not even have to purchase it at all see i told u NOTHIN TO WORRY ABOUT.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]