5.4 In Game Store 100% XP Buff/Transmog items?

100 Troll Druid
I'd buy this, I ain't gonna lie.
90 Troll Druid
I sure hope so - I have leveled more than 9 toons to 90 and even more to 85.

Leveling, whether you like it or not, is NOT what this game is about. Any way to speed up that process is fine with me
Edited by Lanayru on 7/3/2013 1:15 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
I'm guessing it will deal with a shop in the timeless isle or something
84 Orc Death Knight
I already pay-to-win any way with recruit-a-friend bonus so this does not affect most people who are SERIOUS about paying to win.
WE SHOULD ALL COMPLAIN AND GET REALLY WORRIED THAT THE LEVELING EXPERIENCE MIGHT BE INTENTIONALLY MADE SHORTER BY PLAYERS. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? FREE EPICS WHEN YOU LOG IN? WOW IS ENDING.
100 Human Rogue
Plus it could be an alchemist and they make the potions and blizzard might have typed the in game store and might decide to change it could be mistake idk ITS JUST TESTING PERIOD.
90 Orc Warrior
i mean it's not like buying heroic raid-level gear
100 Human Paladin
i mean it's not like buying heroic raid-level gear

The slippery slope says that is coming up next!!! How can you ignore this fact???
100 Human Hunter
It requires level 85. I don't see a problem here.
FREE EPICS WHEN YOU LOG IN? WOW IS ENDING.

There is already free epics in the form of LFR, you just have to hit a button. We're almost there :).
46 Human Paladin
i think we can agree the sub numbers arent increasing anytime soon.
and wow has a very loyal base.

it is just a matter of time more and more paid services are offered.
i wonder how far they will go though.
90 Undead Death Knight
07/03/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Bakiya
FREE EPICS WHEN YOU LOG IN? WOW IS ENDING.

There is already free epics in the form of LFR, you just have to hit a button. We're almost there :).

Good luck not getting kicked.
100 Human Paladin
it is just a matter of time more and more paid services are offered.
i wonder how far they will go though.

I hope they go to at least 3rd base.
Edited by Kezmaefele on 7/3/2013 1:27 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Plus it could be an alchemist and they make the potions and blizzard might have typed the in game store and might decide to change it could be mistake idk ITS JUST TESTING PERIOD.
Good god, if alchemists could make something like that we'd all be drowning in money.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
How much and where can I buy it?!
90 Human Warlock
LOUD NOISES I AM YELLING LOOK EVERYONE I AM YELLING ABOUT HOW WOW IS NOT P2W LOOK GUYS AM I POPULAR YET LOOK I AM SO LOUD THAT I AM YELLING BEYOND THE CAPS LIMITATION CAPS LOCKS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL GUYS LOOK YOU PAY FOR A ITEM WITH MOMS CREDIT CARD SO U CAN 0WN DE/\/\ N()()BZ XDDDD
90 Dwarf Priest
We have RAF already i see no problem, its not like they are offering gear or anything that is more mandatory.

Its just a lot cheaper than RAF
74 Human Death Knight
Crap item. Elixir of Ancient Knowledge is better and easily farmed. I have 32 of the things rotting on my bank character.
Edited by Daiyu on 7/3/2013 1:39 PM PDT
100 Troll Shaman
http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146939-enduring-elixir-of-wisdom

welp

And once again my sad puppies, did you even look at the item ?

Requires Level: 85

Sry, no insta ults here...just allowing you to progress through the last 5 levels to cap....let the e-tearz commence

I said this on page 3 <_<
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]