Jujubiju's Jujubes (OT Thread)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Any shaman knows if Lifeblood which is 2800 haste can help you break any haste points? If you have ancestral swiftness as well.
100 Human Paladin
I swear to god, do these kids not know proper manners? Breaking up over a text? What a cowardly little... >:(

I've never really understood why some people think that it's ok to do that.
96 Tauren Monk
Boyfriend broke up with me over text.

Want a hug?
90 Draenei Shaman
Any shaman knows if Lifeblood which is 2800 haste can help you break any haste points? If you have ancestral swiftness as well.

Well, you're talking about having AS, but not the 5% spell haste raid buff?

If you gear for the 20.01% (6077 Haste Rating) breakpoint (2 extra HST ticks, 1 extra HTT tick), when you pop Lifeblood you'll have enough haste to hit the 8085 breakpoint (2 extra ticks of Riptide).

If you gear for the 24.97% (8085 Haste Rating) breakpoint (2 extra ticks of Riptide), when you pop Lifeblood you'll have enough haste to hit the 10118 breakpoint (2 extra ticks of Healing Rain).

More would be possible if you'll have the 5% spell haste raid buff, but I'm pretty sure you need to be in i522 gear to be able to hit 8085 Haste Rating; not sure what ilvl the shaman is.

Haste table at: http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t130574-resto_its_raining_heals_5_3_a/
90 Pandaren Monk
Why all the mini patches? WHY??
90 Human Paladin
Want a hug?

vulture
90 Draenei Paladin
06/28/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Adelynne
I swear to god, do these kids not know proper manners? Breaking up over a text? What a cowardly little... >:(

I've never really understood why some people think that it's ok to do that.

I agree.

Back in my day we really cared about manners, we broke up over important things like setting the table with the salad fork on the wrong side of the plate.
Edited by Tailias on 6/28/2013 1:13 PM PDT
96 Tauren Monk
http://www.twitch.tv/Ranixxi

streaming rogue legacy. :3
100 Human Paladin
06/28/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Tailias
Back in my day we really cared about manners, we broke up over important things like setting the table with the salad fork on the wrong side of the plate.

And who has to wash the dishes aftewords (if that one doesn't get ya), right?
100 Goblin Shaman
/cheers

(That's actually my nickname in game too).
90 Dwarf Priest
For some reason my guildies have started calling use of Kirin Tor Beacon a "Winni Hearth".
100 Goblin Shaman

>_< hate it when people do that

Ouch- that's worse when my ex decided he had to get really, really drunk to break up with me.

:(
100 Tauren Druid
I started leveling up my DMF Rabbit, and I am now mad at Blizz that his level 20 talent is NOT Sharp Pointy Teeth. Give it a 12 round CD or whatever, but the bunny MUST have this attack!
100 Goblin Shaman
06/28/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Ellarix

Well, you're talking about having AS, but not the 5% spell haste raid buff?

If you gear for the 20.01% (6077 Haste Rating) breakpoint (2 extra HST ticks, 1 extra HTT tick), when you pop Lifeblood you'll have enough haste to hit the 8085 breakpoint (2 extra ticks of Riptide).

If you gear for the 24.97% (8085 Haste Rating) breakpoint (2 extra ticks of Riptide), when you pop Lifeblood you'll have enough haste to hit the 10118 breakpoint (2 extra ticks of Healing Rain).

More would be possible if you'll have the 5% spell haste raid buff, but I'm pretty sure you need to be in i522 gear to be able to hit 8085 Haste Rating; not sure what ilvl the shaman is.

Haste table at: http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t130574-resto_its_raining_heals_5_3_a/

Aren't they making lifeblood casted next patch? That's going to completely ruin my healing rain macro (it sprouts flowers- got the idea back in tier 11). Thought I saw something on MMO-C about it.
Edited by Jujubiju on 6/28/2013 1:46 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
I may be guilty of having broken up with someone via text before.

But in my defense, he was a total prick.
100 Goblin Shaman
I started leveling up my DMF Rabbit, and I am now mad at Blizz that his level 20 talent is NOT Sharp Pointy Teeth. Give it a 12 round CD or whatever, but the bunny MUST have this attack!

I have to remember to go collect as many cats as I can before the patch- I must have that title.

(Bunnies are my priest's favorite pet though).
90 Dwarf Priest

>_< hate it when people do that

:<
100 Gnome Monk
(Bunnies are my priest's favorite pet though).

That suddenly reminded me of when, one time in Naxx 25, I convinced most of the raid to bring out their Spring Rabbit's Foots. There were So Many Bunnies! I thought our RL was going to have a stroke.

I think my favorite part was when a young girl (okay, she was a teenager) said over Vent, "I think my bunny is doing something naughty."

I'm pretty sure I would never break up with someone over a text message. That's mostly because I'm too old for text messaging. I still remember when my work years ago gave me a pager.
90 Draenei Shaman
That's going to completely ruin my healing rain macro (it sprouts flowers- got the idea back in tier 11). Thought I saw something on MMO-C about it.

That's... just.... *so* awesome :D

(I have Lifeblood macro'd into bunches of stuff, but flowers growing in the rain is the best!)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the info. It was for my second resto shaman. Just hit 90 but gearing up relatively fast.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]