Jujubiju's Jujubes (OT Thread)

90 Night Elf Druid
06/29/2013 09:40 PMPosted by Tiriel
I love the banana song from despicable me 2. When the minion breaks out singing with such a happy look on his face makes me smile.

I love those movies. :D

Omg yessss

I want to see that movie :(

"I know what makes you a boy!"
"you do"
"your bald head!"

Share the snickerdoodles!
90 Draenei Paladin
I am so sorry Morenn. When we zoned in and saw all the skeletons on the ground in front of the Frost Lord, well, yeah...
90 Pandaren Monk
I hate soft hands :X
90 Dwarf Priest
I hate soft hands :X

Depends on where they are touching me.
100 Draenei Shaman
I made cake to celebrate my one-year blog anniversary ... but not just any cake.

Conjured Mana Cake!

For my mushy aww-shucks-I-love-you-guize post, with pictures of cake ...

http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/one-year-healiversary/

A lot of you all in healer OT chat are ... well ... pretty much the reason I'm still going with all this. So thanks <3
100 Dwarf Priest
Just did LFR ToES on my Druid, since I discovered that I need a few more sigils for the first part of the legendary quest. I literally did over 30% of the healing on every boss fight. On the first two bosses, the Disc Priest and I did nearly 60% of total healing >.> I mean, my Druid's 500 ilvl, but still.

I made cake to celebrate my one-year blog anniversary ... but not just any cake.

Conjured Mana Cake!

A lot of you all in healer OT chat are ... well ... pretty much the reason I'm still going with all this. So thanks <3

Yay cake! Congrats on the anniversary!
90 Tauren Priest
06/29/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Tiriel
Whatever you do, do not smash with a brick. Then it will just be annoyed and have a weapon.

This is worse than Cows with Guns!!!!!!!!

I should have been a Hunter.
90 Troll Shaman
Ugh, raid in like 5 hours. Haven't slept yet, not tired enough to fall asleep. Whyyyyyyyyy ><

Yesterday, I was sleeping 6 hours ago, sigh.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wow I've been gone so long there's a new thread.

Reason being, I was in a terrible car accident on Thursday night. I tboned into a drunk driver who ran a red light. :*( I'm ok just really intensely bruised and battered. They did take me to the ER for neck pain and that was a terrifying and embarrassing experience.

I don't have better pix of the damage yet as I've not been able to get to the lot where the car was towed. By all accounts it is not looking good. Car was almost paid off, too. :*(

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1053370_10151707968985470_537240447_o.jpg
100 Dwarf Priest

Reason being, I was in a terrible car accident on Thursday night. I tboned into a drunk driver who ran a red light. :*( I'm ok just really intensely bruised and battered. They did take me to the ER for neck pain and that was a terrifying and embarrassing experience.

I don't have better pix of the damage yet as I've not been able to get to the lot where the car was towed. By all accounts it is not looking good. Car was almost paid off, too. :*(

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1053370_10151707968985470_537240447_o.jpg

Oh no =( I'm glad you're mostly ok. I was in an accident last week, it's not fun (everyone's fine but my brother, who was driving, broke his wrist). ER people sucked, we waited an hour for them to see my brother and they looked at his x-rays and said he was totally fine and there were "no fractures". They discharged him after another hour of making us wait. The next day, he gets a call and they tell him that he did, in fact, have fractures in his hand. Screw them.
90 Pandaren Priest

oh god, I'm so sorry! *hugs* I hope you feel better and the insurance takes care of things!
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh jeez! That sounds terrifying. At least you're alright and there wasn't much serious damage.
90 Tauren Priest
D: Oh no! I'm glad you're okay!
90 Tauren Priest
You know...this rename bug is really annoying.

*wanders off to submit ticket to get Stragomagus unflagged*
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh no Fluffy <3 Glad you are okay!

Conjured Mana Cake!

Congrats <3 Made me curious about the years on my blogs, OOM was made in November '11 and artsie in January '10 O_o

THE CAKE LOOKS SO GOOD :)
90 Pandaren Priest
I think I'm sick... :(
100 Draenei Priest

D: omg... glad you're ok!

Drunk drivers... are one of the people that will make me rage. It should be much much more unacceptable behavior than it is. It's not an accident, it's not negligence, it's a clear demonstration of an inability to be responsible enough to hold a license. I'd be firmly behind revoking an at-fault drunk's license permanently until we can find something fair to let them "earn" it back.

(side note: i know it's not just drunk drivers. I can't understand the way so many people here handle their 1-2 tons of metal.)
90 Pandaren Monk

Oh wow. :( I'm glad you're okay, though! You can replace a car; you can't replace a life. *le hug*
90 Human Priest
It'd be so nice if people actually mentioned beforehand that they weren't going to bother showing up to raid.
90 Draenei Shaman
Deleted post! DELETED POST!

WHAT DID IT SAY!

First post was the bit about coffee.

Then I posted again about my face cream, lol. Realized it was sitting immediately below my post about coffee, deleted it, and edited it into my 1st post >.>

Knowing Irithia/Ellarix?

She was obviously just professing her love for me.

omg absolutely :D I LOVE YOU TAILIAS!

Whatever you do, do not smash with a brick. Then it will just be annoyed and have a weapon.

roflroflroflrofl

<may be laughing, but is still horrified by this mental image as well>

06/29/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Alueim
So what you're saying is we need a giant roach for when a meteor is about to crash to take cover under.

<is suddenly even more horrified>

06/30/2013 05:40 AMPosted by Dayani
I made cake to celebrate my one-year blog anniversary

omg, happy blogiversary!

love the cake :D

06/30/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Fluffy
I was in a terrible car accident on Thursday night.

oh god, Fluffy! I'm glad you're generally ok!

We hit a deer last night in my brother-in-law's Ford Escape; had reduced our speed to 70km/hr as we were approaching a town, but saw the deer as it started across the highway towards our lane, and my brother-in-law was able to brake a bunch more and swerve enough that it wasn't a terrible impact... it was horrible watching the deer flop around on the highway next to the vehicle, but amazingly it got up after about a minute and a half and took off like a flash, across the fields. The Escape didn't escape harm, though; driver's side headlight & bumper are smashed to hell.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]