Conquest Points Please! :O

90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey everyone!

I have been doing nothing but bgs and heroics with a few raids thrown in there, Now I have pretty much everything that I can get with honor. I have now been looking for any way possible to get me the much needed conquest points. However....

NO ONE ever says they want to team up, it seems my entire guild is always sucked into pve. I cannot find a pvp guild. My RL friend hasnt been on in a few days but I am sure he will do a few with me even though he also prefers PVE.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone out there would like to do some 2's with me? I am an enhancement shaman. I have vent/ts/skype/mumble and I have had 2's experience past 2200 on my frost mage. If you don't mind helping me, add me as a friend in game (Strawberries).

Thank you for reading this, and I look forward to any friend requests that I receive.
P.S. I will not rage about any losses, its all for fun anyways ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am currently doing a couple low rated arenas with strawberries and I have to say, the guy is pretty good... Especially since his gear isn't the greatest. I personally have had more fun doing arenas with this guy than with any other person (Rayena excluded) :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
zomg was your frost mage an undead named Strawberrys in WotLK?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Add me in game! Used to play an hpal at 2.1k+ in wotlk and recently came back as a hunter. I'm in the same boat in that I don't know many people on the server. My guild is filled with glads and great players but they aren't very active. I wish you were resto but if you want to run some games just add me up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]